What is it?
A series of hierarchical templates for Spring Games, meant as a clean-slate foundation to build games upon, not an example of how to do so.
What is included?
- A(lmost Minimal)
- Basically just empty directories and a working Modinfo.lua, Engineoptions.lua, Modoptions.lua, Resources.lua and base-content gadget handler inclusion.
- B(are Bones)
- A + Armordefs.lua, Movedefs.lua, and Sidedata.lua} skeletons with links to relevant wiki articles, as well as inclusion of base content
- C(hili UI Framework)
- B + Chili (2.1) & associated files to make it work.
Most people will want to use B.sdd or C.sdd, A.sdd is provided for completeness or for veterans who have their own core files to include already.
What is it not?
- A replacement for SpringTutorialGame
- A repository of example units and scripts, none are included whatsoever, if you seek examples use the STG or look at Gamedev:PublicRepos
Where to get it?
or GitHub: https://github.com/FLOZi/SpringABC