Associated Development Groups
Development < Associated Development Groups
There are numerous people and groups involved in the Spring project, from development to content creation. This is meant as a cumulative list of associated groups to ease communication between them.
- Balanced Annihilation forum
- www.evolutionrts.info - Official Website & Forums
- www.wiki.evolutionrts.info - Evolution RTS Wiki (Game Manual/How to Play/Unit Guide/Etc)
- +EvolutionrtsInfo - Evolution RTS Google+ Page (development updates, twitter style)
- www.source.evolutionrts.info - Evolution RTS Source Code SVN Repository (Google Code)
- www.bugs.evolutionrts.info - Evolution RTS Bug Tracker
- www.desura.com/games/evolution-rts - Evolution RTS on Desura
- ImperialWinter.com - Official Website & Forums
- Spring1944.net - Official Website & Forums
- Zero-K.info - Official Website & Forums
- Spring on moddb.com
- Spring Q&A Forum
- SpringLobby's Redmine - The SpringLobby group is the biggest collaborative lobby client work in the Spring community. This is their project's homepage, containing bug tracker and helpful information on their wiki.
- Smoth's Development Forum - the forum for the games Gundam RTS, Expand and Exterminate, Kernel Panic.
- Prog&Play - AI programming game/class using Spring and Kernel Panic
#moddev - real game developers answer your questions
#lua - ask for help how to read tutorials
#sy - check back when the new enine will be released
A unsorted list of youtube accounts that uploaded at least some spring contest.
The amount, context and quality varies.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3C03292C49A62F81&feature=plcp (sabutai replay playlist )
Enetheru's channel - primarily blender related terrain and feature creation.