WHAT DOES IT DO?
You launch standard game - from every unit defined in your choosen mod/gamefile widgets gets some choosen values (unit statistics). For each unit, it creates separate html page with all choosen stats + navigation (list of names of all units).
It creates one index.html and one style.css file, too.
Example result you can check: http://nota.machys.net/images/units/index.html
Currently widget creator contains three files:
- websiteURL (def: "http://nota.machys.net/" - put here your webpage or let empty -> "")
- filePath (def: "LuaUI/stats/" - choose different folder in LuaUI - if you dont want create "stats" there - its folder for output data)
- notaPageGoogleStatistics (def: "true" - for different game then NOTA let false OR edit google analytics in head.lua file and use own one)
- backgroundColor (def: "fff")
- backgroundColor2 (def: "ddd")
I: I have no result.
A: Maybe you forgot to create "stats" folder in your spring ./LuaUI/
I: It says - "./LuaUI/stats/ doesnt exist" in my logfile but I created it
A: Maybe you look in the folder with some browser or file manager (folder testing is done by silly way - it tests renaming)
I: There are some units in result I never met in game
A: Yes, those bastards are hiding all the time.
I: I dont have any images as you on example page
A: Yes, you need to pick all images from you game, convert them to *.jpg and put into same folder as all html files
(I answer in Taunts shortcuts)
C: You code like my granny.
A: (1) (43)
C: There can be added many features, its not finished, there are only few values, its not possible to change the list of values
C: What is that for? It does almost nothing
A: (1), its for fast comparing, arguing about balance in you mod/game, for showing to newbies (if no better tools present around in your game community)
At the end I want to say, it was done in few hours this afternoon to get the some end-value at the smallest time cost.
Another development depends on interest of you or our NOTA dudes.