SlapNick Griffin

SlapNick Griffin

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

User avatar
AF
AI Developer
Posts: 20671
Joined: 14 Sep 2004, 11:32

SlapNick Griffin

Post by AF »

http://www.slapnickgriffin.co.uk/

Slap the BNP leader talking to KKK members.

Who else saw question time last night? ( who was stupid enough to protest against it? )
0 x

Gertkane
Posts: 156
Joined: 18 Mar 2006, 16:10

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Gertkane »

lol this is awesome
0 x

User avatar
Argh
Posts: 10920
Joined: 21 Feb 2005, 03:38

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Argh »

That guy is amusing. I assume he isn't such a squirmy, non-specific devil when he's talking to wanna-be brownshirts... meh.
0 x

User avatar
Jazcash
Posts: 5302
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 17:39

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Jazcash »

I'll be voting BNP when I can for an indefinate number of reasons.
0 x

User avatar
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer
Posts: 6115
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 01:14

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by FLOZi »

JAZCASH wrote:I'll be voting BNP when I can for an indefinate number of reasons.
I hope that is a poor attempt to be funny or controversial and not a serious statement. :|


As for the protesters being 'stupid', I'll reserve judgement until we see the long-term outcomes of it all.
0 x

User avatar
Jazcash
Posts: 5302
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 17:39

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Jazcash »

FLOZi wrote:
JAZCASH wrote:I'll be voting BNP when I can for an indefinate number of reasons.
I hope that is a poor attempt to be funny or controversial and not a serious statement. :|


As for the protesters being 'stupid', I'll reserve judgement until we see the long-term outcomes of it all.
Read their policies before believing the media like the average joe.

http://bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/minimanifesto2007.pdf

Whether you go with the flow or not, the majority of people are controlled by the media. If you're against Nick, you're either very smart and that is your actual opinion against him. Or, you're just a deluded mainstream puppet who believes whatever the newspapers, government, word of mouth, TV and their friends say.

Corruption is caused by greed which is the current state of the modern world. If you did watch Question Time thoroughly, you'd see that most the points they made against Nick were just contradictive ridiculous claims. Bonnie was clearly politically stupid and shouldn't have been there, and the Muslim representetive was just a stuck up bitch.

Nobody's being racist by wanting Britian to stop being overcrowded with tax payers money going towards benefits for these people that only come here for that reason. Crime is proportionally caused by the foreigners and our free NHS is just being deprived of it's quality because of overcrowding.

I don't want anybody else in this country that isn't British. White or not, race is irrelevant.

Also the panel on QT was pre-selected to be bias along with the panel and the host. It's format was changed to suit the purpose of lynching Nick Griffin and was setup to end the BNP debate by embarrasing Nick.
However, it's done the exact opposite and opened a lot of peoples eyes to the truth about the corruption of this government.

Now, the BBC are trying to correct their mistake which was letting Nick on QT by bullshitting everybody about how the show went the way it was meant to, which clearly, it did not.

Nick is obviously an intellegent guy who knows his stuff so don't go dismissing him as some racist nazi which he's made very clear he is not.

http://bnp.org.uk/
0 x

User avatar
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer
Posts: 6115
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 01:14

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by FLOZi »

I think you'll find I am very smart and that is my actual opinion against him. The media (and the government) is controlled by big business - no friend of mine so don't suggest I am a mindless sheep who believes everything he sees on TV or the Murdoch press.

Corruption and greed are caused by the current socio-economic system - a system which fascists seek to preserve at the expense of the working class. And he is a fascist - the claims against him were not ridiculous, they are accurate. He is a holocaust denier. He had no comeback as to why he is or why he supposedly changed his mind (Fucking radio intercepts? What about the eye witness accounts and vast photographic evidence of the death camps?). Every quotation of him on QT was accurate, the only inaccurate examples he could point out where ones he suggested himself - none of the ones put forward by the host or panel or audience.

(Pictorial interlude: Image)

How many non racists do you know who share a platform with the KKK?


How about YOU do some reading and consider the actual figures on immigration. Tax payers money going towards benefits? Did you know that immigrants contribute 2 billion pounds NET annually to the British economy? Did you know that we accept just 12.1% of asylum seekers, compared with 19.3% for France, Belgium 32.4% and Austria 41.7%; despite being the second largest economy after Germany? We have the strictest (non-EU-citizen) immigration policy in Europe. And despite the claims of the media, the truth is immigrants are only able to claim 75% of the unemployment benefits afforded to British citizens, they are not given free mobile phones, or washing machines, or anything.

Most migrant workers are shipped in by big business rather than coming of their own accord, as a way to undermine trade union agreed levels of pay, they don't even have to pay them the national minimum wage! The trends on migrant worker immigration are now reversing so don't believe the nonsense about population booming to over 70 million - which btw would not be an excessive population if the government would invest in public services and housing instead of selling it all off. The NHS is deprived by underfunding and privatisation (I'll leave it to you to go research the debacle of PFI hospitals costing 4 times as much as a publicly funded one and being guaranteed profits to be topped up by the tax payer) as well as being hugely shafted by the drugs companies. A huge amount of the NHS workforce, be it doctors, nurses, admin or cleaning staff are immigrants.
I don't want anybody else in this country that isn't British. White or not, race is irrelevant.
That statement is xenophobic, racist or not.

The panel was the usual mix of a representative of the three main parties and 2 others, Bonnie Greer is exactly the kind of person they have on every week. The format was exactly the same as ever - dictated by the questions asked by the audience, an audience of diverse political and social backgrounds from the local area. (There were clearly 1 or 2 BNP supporters in the audience, so claims that it was screened or controlled in any manner are clearly false)

He is a racist and he is a neo-nazi - and he has proven it time and again by statement and action since the 1980s. His QT performance is irrelevant either way. It did help to wear off some of the veneer of respectability and radicalism the BNP has fostered over the past decade, by way of being less openly racist and playing the game of being on the side of the working class with very socialist rhetoric. But just consider the political history of its leadership (Griffin, Brons and Collet just for starters), and you see that its core values have not shifted far from its origins of the openly racist and fascist stance on its formation (Edmonds and Tyndall).
0 x

User avatar
AF
AI Developer
Posts: 20671
Joined: 14 Sep 2004, 11:32

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by AF »

Nick griffin is trying to pull a veneer of acceptability ove rhis party then reveal his true policies when tis deemed acceptable.

This isn't me following the media, this is me seeing it come out of griffins mouth, in documentaries with undercover reporters, from anti facist protestors in Hospital having been assaulted by BNP leafleters in liverpool
0 x

User avatar
[TS]Lollocide
Posts: 324
Joined: 30 Nov 2007, 18:24

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

I don't think the BNP are evil, they're just morons. Sure Griffin looks and sounds like some half-addled racist with the same level of logic as a pig, but the man is smart enough to know that if you pander to a group of violent psychopaths you can actually get them to follow you regardless of what you actually say.

That said, he acts like a bitch and acting like a bitch makes him a bitch. Cue prison shower rape and tears.
0 x

User avatar
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer
Posts: 3359
Joined: 07 Nov 2007, 21:48

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by CarRepairer »

I've waited seven years to get even with all the brits on this forum who have felt the need to voice their eurofag opinions on American politics. From the douchebaggery regarding our health care reform to the lame ass ramblings about the founding fathers. At last the day is mine. Revenge is sweet.

VOTE BNP


You have to because I said it.
0 x

SpikedHelmet
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer
Posts: 1945
Joined: 21 Sep 2004, 08:25

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by SpikedHelmet »

Our young JAZCASH here suffers from two paradoxical dilemmas it seems: the overwhelming urge to compensate for serious self esteem issues, and the need to be told how to think.

You'd think the two were at times contradictory, but actually they flow together quite nicely. Your average modern fascist seamlessly merges the two character flaws into one overbearing, borderline schitzophrenic package.

It usually begins with an attempt to rebel. But following the more common path of rebellion into wanton anarchy and "I'll do what I want" child philosophy isn't enough for these chaps. Some deep-seeded hatred in them, some uncontrollable jealousy drives them to despise these sorts of people, effortlessly having fun and being popular with their psuedo lack of rules and personal empowerment.

Slowly the young misanthropic fascist turns to the polar opposites of these extremes and embraces the rigid cantankerism of authority. He envisions a future where he will have power over someone, and while the realization sinks in that he will most likely not have any power over his peers, he decides to make the target of his budding oppression people who are different. They're much easier targets, you see, for fascists oppress those weaker than them out of pure cowardice. While they may have an inkling of the larger problem facing global society, their spineless little minds simply can't fathom what it would take to genuinely change things for the better. Their frustration is therefore turned to something they can comprehend: childishly and simplistically removing some large, noticable piece of the puzzle -- another race.

This in turn leads to the creation of fantastical tales in order to justify their claims. Anything that disputes them -- and there is quite a lot -- is labeled a conspiracy, usually jewish, usually financed by the global Jewish conspiracy council, who own everything, and whose hobbies include implimenting multicultural television lineups, legalizing gay marriage, and lying about the Holocaust. They also import tons of low-wage immigrants who can be paid 1/4 the wages of a white worker, with the only side effect being (besides the unemployment of every white person ever) a ridiculous increase in crime throughout the country, as roaming gangs of froth-mouthed dark-skinned people wander the streets like packs of wild dogs, nipping at children and babies and infecting them with rabies.

And so therefore the problem becomes clear: If the whites are left to their own devices, only prosperity awaits, for it is the non-whites who have turned society into the spectacle of debachery we see before us today. When this occurs, everything wrong with society will magically be fixed up. Every man and woman will get married, and stay married, and have beautiful golden-haired, blue-eyed children who will grow tall and strong and society will be at peace, because white people are utterly incapable of fucking anything up and every problem in the history of our race has been because of Jews, Blacks, Hispanics and Asians. And Arabs.
0 x

User avatar
Spawn_Retard
Posts: 1248
Joined: 21 Dec 2006, 14:36

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Spawn_Retard »

they got in a few places because alot of people voted for them because the other parties suck ass.

i might vote for them next election, they seem a cool bunch, and aint afraid of anything.
0 x

User avatar
Jazcash
Posts: 5302
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 17:39

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Jazcash »

The main reason I'd be voting BNP is because I don't want my country becoming overpowered with the Islamic superpower which is already terrorising so many countries.

The fact that the Qur'an states that any non-muslim should be slaughtered, frankly, scares me. And that's the policy which will be enforced once the muslim race is greater than the british which is happening overwhelmingly fast. You don't need figures to work that out.

The Bible actually states that Christians will be persecuted in the future...

My own little theory is that Muslims will force on their religion to the world by threating them with death if they don't. The Christians will refuse and thus bringing forth the end of the world.

Believe what your like, that's your freedom. But enjoy it whilst you can.

Bollocks you say to that? Well bollocks I say to you.

/drama

Edit: I don't agree with a lot of what the BNP says. In fact, I disagree with most politicians views on things but if there's any lesser corrupt party, it's the BNP. It doesn't matter why he changed his mind about the hollocaust. It just matters that he has.
0 x

tombom
Posts: 1933
Joined: 18 Dec 2005, 20:21

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by tombom »

JAZCASH wrote:The main reason I'd be voting BNP is because I don't want my country becoming overpowered with the Islamic superpower which is already terrorising so many countries.
No it isn't.
The fact that the Qur'an states that any non-muslim should be slaughtered, frankly, scares me. And that's the policy which will be enforced once the muslim race is greater than the british which is happening overwhelmingly fast. You don't need figures to work that out.
No it doesn't. No it won't.
The Bible actually states that Christians will be persecuted in the future...
Considering the time the bible was written, this isn't exactly a genius prediction.
My own little theory is that Muslims will force on their religion to the world by threating them with death if they don't. The Christians will refuse and thus bringing forth the end of the world.
What is wrong with you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_ ... nder_Islam
You might say "b-b-b-ut nowadays they're EXTREMISTS". Then again, you're voting BNP.
Believe what your like, that's your freedom. But enjoy it whilst you can.
yeah i have to admit i'm pretty terrified of the rise of the far right and the adoption of some of their platform by mainstream parties.
Edit: I don't agree with a lot of what the BNP says. In fact, I disagree with most politicians views on things but if there's any lesser corrupt party, it's the BNP. It doesn't matter why he changed his mind about the hollocaust. It just matters that he has.
the BNP is plenty corrupt, sorry. also you realise that he says he's changed his mind to appeal to more people. he makes the same codewords to indicate that he hasn't actually changed his mind

i'll leave with a reminder that redwatch exists http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwatch
0 x

User avatar
KDR_11k
Game Developer
Posts: 8293
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 08:44

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by KDR_11k »

Corruption and greed are simple parts of the human nature because it is evolutionary advantageous to seek advantages for yourself at the cost of others, means a greater chance that your genes and memes are passed on (so the selfishness is present in more people of the next generation). If you believe changing the economic system would prevent corruption you forget that any system is composed of humans, the result of a long evolution and therefore not terribly predisposed towards sacrificing themselves for the greater good (We aren't eusocial, sacrificing ourselves for the swarm doesn't propagate our genes).
0 x

User avatar
Jazcash
Posts: 5302
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 17:39

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Jazcash »

True dat. Us humans are bastards. Damn us all.
0 x

User avatar
Gota
Posts: 7151
Joined: 11 Jan 2008, 16:55

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Gota »

Hmmm..
So,ATM..
Who is causing more evil to the white Christians?
Jews,blacks,Arabs,Muslims?
0 x

User avatar
Jazcash
Posts: 5302
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 17:39

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Jazcash »

Gota wrote:Hmmm..
So,ATM..
Who is causing more evil to the white Christians?
Jews,blacks,Arabs,Muslims?
E: All of the above.
0 x

User avatar
Gota
Posts: 7151
Joined: 11 Jan 2008, 16:55

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Gota »

I'm just waiting for the time the Jews will be hated proportionally to their % in world population...
0 x

User avatar
AF
AI Developer
Posts: 20671
Joined: 14 Sep 2004, 11:32

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by AF »

Islam cant take over the world, simply because islam is not a single religion.

Islam is hundreds of fractured religions based on a common theme, each laying claim to the title of 'islam', sharing many attributes, and demanding other factions of islam yield and follow them. You can see it in many muslim countries with muslims bombing muslims. Some are near identical save for ethnic and geographical differences.

The 2 prime examples are sunni and shia which have managed to take up the vast majority of followers.

The BNP are indefensible, their ideology is rotten, and they're trying to cover it up. Dont defend them using the veneer, look past it and judge them by their true colours, and they're not hard to find.
0 x

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”