Spring Manual(s) - Page 4

Spring Manual(s)

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaine

Re: A spring manual?

Post by Kaine »

FrOzEnTaCo wrote: 1, why is this guide so noobish.
cuz ur reading it rong
FrOzEnTaCo wrote: 2, why does it say to ''pick a wise position for your radar'' if their so damn cheap :P
This is actually worth responding to. Because terrain will block radar, which is a change from OTA and other games, so a strategically placed radar tower gives better LOS and radar coverage. I haven't thoroughly read the guide tbh, but this should really be explained if its not already. I didn't figure it out for the longest time.
panzeriv2

Post by panzeriv2 »

Kaine wrote:
cuz ur reading it rong
Exactly :P

Kaine: ok, gotta do that.
FrOzEnTaCo

Post by FrOzEnTaCo »

Kaine wrote:
cuz ur reading it rong
FrOzEnTaCo wrote: 2, why does it say to ''pick a wise position for your radar'' if their so damn cheap :P
This is actually worth responding to. Because terrain will block radar, which is a change from OTA and other games, so a strategically placed radar tower gives better LOS and radar coverage. I haven't thoroughly read the guide tbh, but this should really be explained if its not already. I didn't figure it out for the longest time.

to 1, what i ment was i thought this would give some great gameplay tips but its basicly a manual to install the game and get a game running, not play it.

and to 2, i know that tarrain blocks radar(took me a while to find out to :wink: ), but what im saying is that its so damn cheap u can build it every where and quickly to so its ok if it gets blocked, just build moar. i hate it anyway when our whole friggen team makes 1 radar and it gets wiped out and was cant see anything :roll:
panzeriv2

Post by panzeriv2 »

Frozen: 1.This manual is still early. Though I regained plenty of time I still have some homework to do, so I don't have plenty of time to experiment with different strategies. And I thought I DID mentioned in the manual that the strategy I used is basic, also I encouraged the players to use different strategies, did I not?

2.Radar towers are quite expensive to players early game.
panzeriv2

Post by panzeriv2 »

Hooray, another released. ON jj's site.

http://spring.jobjol.nl/show_file.php?id=1463
FrOzEnTaCo

Re: Spring Manual(s)

Post by FrOzEnTaCo »

ill give it another go :P .....
panzeriv2

Post by panzeriv2 »

Tell me where it sucks in a PM.. I'll fix it myself.
Sertse

Post by Sertse »

Are we intending to include the manual in 0.77?

*Think we need a thread about default doc/maps/mods...*
panzeriv2

Post by panzeriv2 »

I'm not sure, hopefully it will be included though, once it is finished.

Return to “General Discussion”