Insane Feature Requests - Page 3

Insane Feature Requests

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

pharoph

Re: Insane Feature Requests

Post by pharoph »

YOU CRUEL BRSTD!
hamsate

Post by hamsate »

Muzic wrote:
hamsate wrote:A CHEAT THAT EXPLODES EVERY UNIT IN GAME!

ctrl-d ?
When I am every, I mean every player ingame with no self destruct sequence. :P
manored

Post by manored »

Raiding units that explode then they are less than 100.000 pixels away from my base.
tizbac

Post by tizbac »

some insane features to add:
Realtime raytraced world
Realtime global illumination
Ageia Physx to accelerate physics
Supercomputer cluster support :-) :-)
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

PARENTAL CONTROL :twisted:
REVENGE

Post by REVENGE »

Emmanuel will personally come to your house/dorm/room and say hello after each download.
the-middleman

Post by the-middleman »

Oh here is a good one. Make a new faction: Russians. Instead of mexes they just plant flags on metal areas.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

We should hire the retar- retired Ex-Microsoftboss Bill G. and develop Spring in a WeBrowser with Officeapplications & a attached Strategic Simulation for our busy Militarys...

PS: It would be cool to have a WorkSafe Key, to fastswitch to a Officescreenshot, taken in Windows, silencing the sounds.. ;)

And can we have a Psychological Warfaremp3, that a Player can upload and Unleash only once or twice during a suprrise attack.. Ride of the Valkyries here you go..
the-middleman

Post by the-middleman »

PicassoCT wrote: And can we have a Psychological Warfaremp3, that a Player can upload and Unleash only once or twice during a suprrise attack.. Ride of the Valkyries here you go..
Thats not insane, thats cool. I allways wanted something like that in online gaming.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

the-middleman wrote:
PicassoCT wrote: And can we have a Psychological Warfaremp3, that a Player can upload and Unleash only once or twice during a suprrise attack.. Ride of the Valkyries here you go..
Thats not insane, thats cool. I allways wanted something like that in online gaming.
I should have made more clear, were the I-Problem with that Request is coming from... imagine Emanuel using this Feature, or any Advertiser...

So i was attacked from Thress side at once, they Played a homemade Holsts Planets Mars(on a scottish bagpipe), a Orgasmic PROnMovie-Scream and tried to sell me handmade StracraftSuck-Socks, at the same time.. so it is not a Good Idea, after the #main-Comunity lays hands on it ;)
FrOzEnTaCo

Post by FrOzEnTaCo »

maybe we should have a REAL fps system, or is that to extreme for ya :P
FrOzEnTaCo

Post by FrOzEnTaCo »

Hoi wrote:PARENTAL CONTROL :twisted:
maybe there could be a bad graphics parental control. 10 at the most, 1 at the least. if they set it to 2, we couldent play ba anymore >.>
Muzic

Post by Muzic »

FrOzEnTaCo wrote:maybe we should have a REAL fps system, or is that to extreme for ya :P
Air combat = 100x better
REVENGE

Post by REVENGE »

iSpring for iPhone.
FrOzEnTaCo

Post by FrOzEnTaCo »

Muzic wrote:
FrOzEnTaCo wrote:maybe we should have a REAL fps system, or is that to extreme for ya :P
Air combat = 100x better

2 things....

1, host com shooter
2, everyone be a plane :mrgreen: :wink:
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

I think we should add more Realism to Spring when it comes down to strategy and Pilots/A.I. of the Units. I mean in Reallife, does it work so problemless? Navigationsystems lead People into harbourbasins, to places below were once bridges were, and so on. And Humans, humans are so epic phail in finding there way, that they have to rely on such a System...so please, why does every Unit has to find the way.. can´t we downgrade the Pathfinding for more Realism.. this ain´t a Game..it´s a Simulation of a War..
Cremuss

Post by Cremuss »

-Multi ressources system, not only energy and metal, so you can make wood, stone and gold ressource for age of empire remakes or tiberium for C&C remake :D

-Rain/storm/snow/day/night visual effects

-Ultra low visual effect options so spring can be playable on eeepc at 100fps even with completly sad graphics

Maybe some of that are already possible (like day&night widget) :)
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Make Love not war. K-Bots and Vehicles should engage at least once a Week in Huging, Kissing, Flower (instead of Flame)throwing and other Gayness, to give oure Comunitybase a "even" more pink touch. We could at a Simish Language, so the of Duty-Pewees can chat, shit on the Floor, litter the landscape and cost Money like in Counterstrike, just for Living.

We should have a Penisbot to get some Mout-to-Mouth Advertising from the Pa-Rant-Tale Controll Section of the Web!

And why don´t we copy the Succesfull (most spread forfree-Game of all Times) Minesweeper and Solitaire.. you start in a Mined Map of Riverdale or Speedmetall Poportions, with a lunely Pewee- one strike and you are out- that´s tension, that´s spectacular- and completely Worksave, of curse.

PS: I always thought about having Spring completely Steamed, meaning we could ship along Games who don´t have one word of code in comon with Spring, but with whom we can earn- more nothing.

Or let´s create a Hype, by simply withholding the Next Updated Version, with just leaked-tweaked- Pictures, a Financal Care- Free Press, and Swift or Jcnossen boosted up to some P. Molyneux or Warren Spector of the Spring, giving somany Interviews he has to stop sleeping to further code on the Source... ;)
FrOzEnTaCo

Post by FrOzEnTaCo »

PicassoCT wrote:Make Love not war. K-Bots and Vehicles should engage at least once a Week in Huging, Kissing, Flower (instead of Flame)throwing and other Gayness, to give oure Comunitybase a "even" more pink touch. We could at a Simish Language, so the of Duty-Pewees can chat, shit on the Floor, litter the landscape and cost Money like in Counterstrike, just for Living.

We should have a Penisbot to get some Mout-to-Mouth Advertising from the Pa-Rant-Tale Controll Section of the Web!

And why don´t we copy the Succesfull (most spread forfree-Game of all Times) Minesweeper and Solitaire.. you start in a Mined Map of Riverdale or Speedmetall Poportions, with a lunely Pewee- one strike and you are out- that´s tension, that´s spectacular- and completely Worksave, of curse.

PS: I always thought about having Spring completely Steamed, meaning we could ship along Games who don´t have one word of code in comon with Spring, but with whom we can earn- more nothing.

Or let´s create a Hype, by simply withholding the Next Updated Version, with just leaked-tweaked- Pictures, a Financal Care- Free Press, and Swift or Jcnossen boosted up to some P. Molyneux or Warren Spector of the Spring, giving somany Interviews he has to stop sleeping to further code on the Source... ;)
omg its been 5 min im still rofl make it stop ><
manored

Post by manored »

Somebody sock spore into spring and make a RTS with spring space age engine :)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”