(3,312 bytes) 2007-12-31 13:30
--- changelog.txt (revision 5187)
+++ changelog.txt (working copy)
@@ -60,7 +60,13 @@
- Disabled recursive directory scanning for .sdd and omitted files within .../hidden/* directories from the scan
- Added ai unloading after team is destroyed.
- Installer greatly improved - all content is downloaded from the internet based on which mods and maps you
- choose to install. No more updating installer.
+ choose to install. No more updating installer.
+- Added the following original content mods to the installer (downloads):
+ -Kernel Panic
+ -Spring: 1944
- allow GlobalAIs to send a startposition
- Bump the unit-limit to 10000
- Added the following unitsync calls:
@@ -69,6 +75,9 @@
- Valid maps are listed in the mod's "ValidMaps.lua" file
- A valid map count of 0 means that any map can be used with the mod
- This can be used in concert with LuaRules to setup multi-player scenarios and tutorials
+- Gap removal in GameSetup, players/teams/allyteams can now be given\
+ with gaps in the numbering, e.g. PLAYER10 and PLAYER14 in an 1 vs 1.
+ Ordering does still matter.
- Added the CTRL modifier to area reclaims to allow reclaiming your own wrecks
@@ -311,6 +320,11 @@
means planes start matching their factory's heading right
after taking off from the pad, false means they maintain
the heading of the pad until reaching wantedHeight.
+- added [CONSTRUCTION] section to Modruless.tdf:
+ constructionDecay (bool, default true): Should constructions decay if noone is working on them?
+ constructionDecayTime (float, default 6.66): How long until the decay starts?
+ constructionDecaySpeed (float, default 0.03): The speed of the decay,
+ whereby buildTime*decaySpeed = time for a total decay so higher = slower decay
@@ -467,6 +481,17 @@
- Fixed the bug where a repair order on a construction whose terraforming is
incomplete will start construction anyway.
- Fixed units terraforming the ground under units being built by factories.
+- Added some protection against .wav's whose headers contain a garbage datalen
+ (was causing SEGV's with XTA 9.2)
+- Change lots of printf calls to logOutput.Print
+- Server flushes the network buffer after each new frame created to decrease lag and stuttering units
+- Don't send NETMSG_GAMEOVER when watching a demo with only 1 allyteam left
+- Throw content_error if a mod/map archive can not be found instead of only
+ printing a warning in the log. This should stop the 'missing default cursor'
+ message actually meaning 'missing a mod archive'
+- Added minimap ping on game start and set lastMsgPos to something meaningful.
+ Notably this fixes F3 zooming to top left corner before something interesting happens.
+- Fixed crash when singlestep was executed in client mode
- Added call-in gl.Smoothing(point, line, polygon)
@@ -683,7 +708,9 @@
- Added protection against brute force attacks on accounts
- New ban system using MySQL
- No more autoban on flooding - just a kick
+- Added protection against "CLIENTSTATUS command spam" exploit
- Fixed possible crash while waiting for connection to the host.