See if the bug and a solution are already known
You can do so in the FAQ
You can also have a look at recent and stickied threads in the Help & Bugs Forum
How to report bugs
To report a bug, please give a description, what is going wrong and how it can be reproduced. what steps are required to reproduce it? If required to reproduce the bug add a script or/and a link to the Game/Map.
Logfiles, screenshots, replays
- Always attach infolog.txt, as it contains system/driver/version info and if spring crashed. Click the link to see what it is and how to share it.
- Attach a replay: often Bugs can't be reproduced, its often better to see something than to only read about that.
- Screenshots are taken with the F12 key and saved in the \screenshots\ folder. You can attach them to postings or upload on site such as: imgur.com , abload.de
- If a dev asks you for more information, please answer his questions.
- Try to avoid endless discussions why a bug was introduced, be polite!
- If you want more tips for a good bug-report, please read "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
The better the bug-report, the better the chances, that it will be fixed!
Where to report bugs
As a player who needs help
Do not be afraid to ask for help in the forum. Read the guidelines above so people can help you as good as possible.