Beta/Pre-M v0.101 issues

Beta/Pre-M v0.101 issues

A late World War II game which attempts to balance historical realism with a tactically complex model of battle.

Moderator: Content Developer

Das Bruce

Beta/Pre-M v0.101 issues

Post by Das Bruce »

- USA self propelled gun has no crew.

- USA base icon doesn't appear quick enough compared to all the other buildings.

- Deployed weapons need a redeploy option, they shouldn't have to load the whole damn gun back on the truck just to point it slightly to the left.

- Need a display for ETA on aircraft missions you've ordered.

- Need a display for upgrade progress/ cancel button.

- Trucks unload/load way too slowly, it become a complete waste of time trying to set up a ferry system to get my units to the front lines quicker.

- Have you considered doing a control scheme like the total war games where different numbers of clicks indicate different orders, ie one click is move and double click is fight-move?

- 1944_cover widget absolutely kills frame rate

- A few missing sound files for the V1 and another aircraft I forgot.

There was probably more but I didn't have a pen near me. Don't think me bitching is a bad thing though, I'm playing and really enjoying the game a lot otherwise I wouldn't have noticed these things.

This sucks much less than AATA. :P
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Re: Beta/Pre-M v0.101 issues

Post by FLOZi »

Have you considered doing a control scheme like the total war games where different numbers of clicks indicate different orders, ie one click is move and double click is fight-move?
There's a widget for this already.

Some other stuff we need to look at;

- reevaluate feature avoidance for infantry
- set proper crushstrengths for move classes

Return to “Spring: 1944”