So here's a small list of things we'd still lack for a Chobby integration, just as a reminder for myself and everyone else who might be interested:
* In multiplayer menu, "Host game" doesn't seem to work.
* Can't seem to be able to change start pos type in singleplayer and by default it's free selection from whole map.
* Need to make some sort of a wrapper that updates Chobby & engine.
* Chobby menu integration for BA is required.
* End condition integration required too, I suppose? Game doesn't seem to end on complosion.
* Need BA-specific graphics & audio & etc.
* Could add more menu items while in battleroom for various things such as locking servers etc etc. Easy peacy!
* BA needs to be updated to a newer engine version since Chobby doesn't support 103.0.
* Is somekind of a BA backend needed to inform which engine and BA version should be used? Or does Rapid give us both the stable mod + the engine the stable mod is using?