Does clean ups involve reducing macro usage?abma wrote:yeah, it works mostly well. my wishlist is stuff like:Silentwings wrote:I did look at the trackers and they seemed like mostly minor issues to me. What sort of things were you thinking of on your wishlist? My general feeling is that our infrastructure works well & the last remaining "big thing" needed for fully functional single player is in-engine downloads.
- merge springfiles / replay.springrts.com codebase: uploads of maps/games/engine/... can be automated and the deprecated code can be removed (drupal 6 is used which isn't maintained any more)
- replace polling code with events
- refactor upq's code so the search api can be used at all mirrors
- add full support to rapid
- refactor/improve lobby server code
- simplify stuff / make code more generic
- migrate code to python3+
so no big things, mostly refactors / code cleanups.
For the discussion of infrastructure improvements and changes.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Split from viewtopic.php?f=71&t=33804#p572657. (Silentwings)
I meant in general sense, I keep seeing macro being used as functions here and there in the spring engine.abma wrote:which macros? most code is python...Super Mario wrote:Does clean ups involve reducing macro usage?