[plugin] SeparateOptions

[plugin] SeparateOptions

SpringRTS Perl Autohost for Dedicated Server

Moderators: Moderators, Lobby Developers, SPADS AutoHost

Jools
XTA Developer

[plugin] SeparateOptions

Post by Jools »

I made a package that adds the !mapoptions and !modoptions commands.

It's not 100% perfect: for some reason it misses some lines of the allowed values, althought the original !list bsettings doesn't.

The code used to generate the options is basically copied from the main spads module.

Would be maybe better to extend the functionality of the original function instead, it would be easy. Do you accept pull requests?
Attachments
SeparateOptions.zip
(3.07 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
bibim
Lobby Developer

Re: SPADS AutoHost

Post by bibim »

Jools wrote:Would be maybe better to extend the functionality of the original function instead, it would be easy. Do you accept pull requests?
Yes of course, if I agree with the change :)
But in this case I will just make "!list bSettings" accept a new parameter which can take values "map","mod","engine". The change is very simple so I don't think it's needed.

You will then be able to add "!mapoptions" alias for "!list bSettings map" if you want for example.
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

bibim wrote:
Jools wrote:Would be maybe better to extend the functionality of the original function instead, it would be easy. Do you accept pull requests?
Yes of course, if I agree with the change :)
But in this case I will just make "!list bSettings" accept a new parameter which can take values "map","mod","engine". The change is very simple so I don't think it's needed.

You will then be able to add "!mapoptions" alias for "!list bSettings map" if you want for example.
That's exactly what I was thinking about doing too :)
bibim
Lobby Developer

Post by bibim »

bibim wrote:I will just make "!list bSettings" accept a new parameter which can take values "map","mod","engine".
Done in SPADS 0.11.24a.

Return to “SPADS AutoHost”