tatextures.sdz Required

tatextures.sdz Required

A dynamic game undergoing constant development and refinement, that attempts to balance playability with fresh and innovative features.

Moderator: Content Developer

volnrok

tatextures.sdz Required

Post by volnrok »

Greetings, players of *A!

Having tried BA, and not liked it as much as the original, I decided to look around at other spinoffs.

Trying to run Complete Annihilation gave me an error: "otacontent.sdz is required" or something like that.

I managed to find a copy and download it, and now it requests tatextures.sdz. I cannot find a copy of this file no matter how I search on the Internet.

If anyone could assist me by telling me where I can obtain this file, or by forwarding a copy, it would be much appreciated.

Also, if anyone could tell me why NOTA and XTA don't appear in the game selector, that would also be helpful.

Thanks,
volnrok
oksnoop2

Re: tatextures.sdz Required

Post by oksnoop2 »

Looks like you are trying to play something that is hopelessly outdated.

http://zero-k.info/ for details on CA/zerok
Pxtl

Re: tatextures.sdz Required

Post by Pxtl »

The current version of CA shouldn't require that file. Are you sure you have the most recent version? CA isn't even really called CA anymore, they recently changed their name to Zero K.

The best way to get zero-k is to just download the zero-K lobby (a client lobby for Spring that's very good at auto-fetching content) and then try and launch one of the chicken games from the single-player menu.

Return to “Zero-K”