all connections of springlobby should be tls now: hopefully still everything works!
- more verbose logging when starting spring / log exit code
- Rearange and realign buttons in singleplayer and battleroom tabs
- remove warning message when starting a match without opponet
- more verbose connect / disconnect messages
- use tls for https://api.springfiles.com
- use tls for springlobby updates
- fix by far the largest part of the replays freeze (with 1900 replays 107s -> 0.962s).
- fix error message "Failed to setup download" shown for no reason
- fix error message "Couldn't load GetMapInfoCount"
- fix some rare download bugs
- fix crash in votepanel on disconnect
- fix connecting to inofficial / test lobby servers
- fix chatpanel size with non-default dpi / font size
- fix out-of-tree compile
- fix display of seconds in the Duration column of the replay list
- fix display of missing map names in the replays list
- fix reading of gameTime from replays
again a LOT of kudos go to ThinkSome, thanks for his contributions!