How to play
- add one Mission AI bot
- all players have to be in the same team and all players have to be in different team than Mission AI
- !setoptions mission_name=ttd (set option Mission "none" => "ttd")
- !map Throne v1 (be sure you are playing map Throne v1)
What is it about
You defend hill alone (or with 1-8 friends) against hordes of robots. Only you have for defence is 9 airtransports and 45 transportable towers of five types. When fusion generator is killed (=DEFEAT) or when all enemy waves depleted (VICTORY), the game ends.
You have 9 towers of each type:
- LLTs (light laser towers)
- Spliters (antiarmor towers)
- Rocket-boxes (mass rocket launchers)
- Artilery towers - unique for this mission, not in standard NOTA!
- Flak towers (high altitude anti-air defence) - no air enemies yet, but can be used as fake targets still
For better reaction on enemy moves and for using full fire range of your weapons you get 4 mobile radar stations.
Your base is equiped with some static defences that are basic defence for each sector. It contains two LLTs and one Immolator for each 2nd lvl ramp and 2 entrenched LLTS for each 1st level ramp. There are 5 triplets of AA-machine guns on second level, too.
Guarding these static defences is key for your survival in mission. If you loose them easily in first half of the game, end game waves survival will be much harder.
You can expect 4 types of enemies in current version:
The game takes a bit more then 20 minutes to be finished. You can make it longer by changing "hilltime" parameter before start of the game. Every minute in hilltime means 2.5 minute in this mission. Behavior of attack groups and difficulty of the mission can be changed by editing the N.O.E. settings, but the mission was tested only with default numbers.
We appreciate your comments and reflections.
------------ plans for next version --------------
- when we find fix for this bug, we plan to add repair station for your towers
- some end boss can be added
- air attacks