Please disallow polical and religious discussion. - Page 5

Please disallow polical and religious discussion.

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

TradeMark

Re: Please disallow polical and religious discussion.

Post by TradeMark »

I really dont get it why religious/political threads get locked every time...

Whats the worst thing that can happen? The forum loses its users because people get angry to each other? Yeah, that happens in both cases when you keep locking every thread that gets interesting.

I suggest we make own forums for INTP/INTJ and own forums for the rest. And make a personality test before you can enter there... Thus, emotional people are unable to rage to the non-emotional people.

What you think?
0 x

Sleksa

Post by Sleksa »

TradeMark wrote:I really dont get it why religious/political threads get locked every time...

Whats the worst thing that can happen? The forum loses its users because people get angry to each other? Yeah, that happens in both cases when you keep locking every thread that gets interesting.

I suggest we make own forums for INTP/INTJ and own forums for the rest. And make a personality test before you can enter there... Thus, emotional people are unable to rage to the non-emotional people.

What you think?
everyone gets fed up at someone at some point. For example me 'n basic, but i still like the conversations we have =)
0 x

Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

TradeMark wrote: Whats the worst thing that can happen? The forum loses its users because people get angry to each other?
You need to be able to discuss without getting angry.
If youre a grown up you need to be able to do that.
0 x

TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Sleksa wrote:everyone gets fed up at someone at some point. For example me 'n basic, but i still like the conversations we have =)
I know, but thats when i stop posting. I dont start raging.
0 x

smoth

Post by smoth »

the fuck is wrong with you dize, I thought we had resolved this, my posts in this thread were before we had our other discussion in the religion thread now you renege?

Jeez, there is no winning with you.
0 x

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Now that Argh is gone, smoth is searchin for a new soulmate. Tag, dize your it.
0 x

Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

wut Argh is gone? he is still there
0 x

TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

PicassoCT wrote:Now that Argh is gone, smoth is searchin for a new soulmate. Tag, dize your it.
Man... why i didnt think of this.
Karl wrote:wut Argh is gone? he is still there
Yeah, but hes not it.
0 x

dizekat

Post by dizekat »

smoth wrote:the fuck is wrong with you dize, I thought we had resolved this, my posts in this thread were before we had our other discussion in the religion thread now you renege?

Jeez, there is no winning with you.
thats the problem you need to "win" every discussion. This religious discussion, recall, i wasn't replying to you or anything, I was not even bashing religion, all i were saying is how I do not trust it when people go on how they believe all sorts of implausible and unbelievable things, that i am rather skeptical as of whenever people really believe what they claim to believe. You just attacked me telling how i'm nearly proposing to kill people for their beliefs etc etc which i was most definitely not (and nobody else, not even the religious people, had a problem with what I was saying or misunderstood it in this way), remember? And it wasn't by far the first time. Your usual pattern, you keep attacking someone, multiple times, by just deliberately misinterpreting and misrepresenting anything they have to say, until they get annoyed enough and argue back, then you turn it that they are too emotional or otherwise wrong. Yes there is no winning in that. You did not even win vs Argh.
0 x

Regret

Post by Regret »

PicassoCT wrote:Now that Argh is gone, smoth is searchin for a new soulmate. Tag, dize your it.
Now it all finally makes sense.
0 x

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”