Worst teammate ever?

Worst teammate ever?

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Caydr
Omnidouche

Worst teammate ever?

Post by Caydr »

What's your worst experience in an allied game? Don't mention any names.

Only game I can remember being outstandingly bad was when I, a crappy player to begin with, was actually holding my own against a team of 3 guys with the assistance of one of my teammates. The other teammate... he was a dumbass. He nuked my front line when he saw there was a pyro rush coming at me (I had mines, a wall, and a dozen HLTs in place), then actually went for the "krog rush" strategy. Except he didn't build one. He built 3.

The worst part is, when we finally got overrun, he actually had all three of them nearly complete because he was leeching off my other teammate's huge resource center. Me and my other teammate managed to close ourselves behind a wall and we were preparing to counterattack (30 sumos and a few dozen goliath were finished and the enemy only had about 5 surviving cans between the two players (one we caught at a bad time and flash rushed). The idiot, seeing our situation, decided to come to our aid. He did this by standing at the entrance to our fort (our fort was about 50 DT by 50 DT, in the middle of the bottom of the map), and bravely fending off the 5 cans with his commander. Unsuccessfully. And it was comm ends, and we were all too close to the explosion, even as far away as we could be within the walls.
Day

Post by Day »

sounds like a complete newbgame, anyway ive had some people dgun my commander as allies on com ends
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

I won't mention any names, but daywalker is the worst ally ever, he can't even dgun hawks :(
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

1 guy with me in a 2v2 on tangerine started north near the sea and built a shipyard first, then a vehicle plant immediatly after and stalled. Afterwards he built 2 con ships and tried building a big long wall of floating DT, then he went to build a hulk transport ship......
pintle

Post by pintle »

AF wrote:1 guy with me in a 2v2 on tangerine started north near the sea and built a shipyard first, then a vehicle plant immediatly after and stalled. Afterwards he built 2 con ships and tried building a big long wall of floating DT, then he went to build a hulk transport ship......
meanwhile i reclaimed every rock on the map
manored

Post by manored »

I have seen people that suck so much that its like they have never been there... altough I think the worst teammate is the one who thinks you are the enemy, dguning your mexes to take the spot and stuff.
Muzic

Post by Muzic »

Lol I screwed over klavohunter the other day becuase I snoozed while he was being brawler raped <3

One time my family member injured herself and then I had to rush to her aid and I was the only person with t2.

Usually its me fucking a game up ^^

Other that usually I get some stupid porcer.
iamacup

Post by iamacup »

me
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

I hate people who tech rush on like 3 mexes and don't reclaim the original T1 lab in the process, even though they aren't using it.
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

Muzic wrote:Lol I screwed over klavohunter the other day becuase I snoozed while he was being brawler raped <3
8)
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

In a 2v2 mars I thought my ally was pretty weak so instead of rushing the person opposite me I sent my Akbots to his opponent, and so did he.

It was really successful and we took out everything the guy had except his com and I thought "well thats the game won right there..."

Then my ally started teching right then

To tech3

with 3 mexes
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Ishach wrote:In a 2v2 mars I thought my ally was pretty weak so instead of rushing the person opposite me I sent my Akbots to his opponent, and so did he.

It was really successful and we took out everything the guy had except his com and I thought "well thats the game won right there..."

Then my ally started teching right then

To tech3

with 3 mexes
You tell this story after every beer, don't you? PM me the name!
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

he was called [V4]SKUNK or something

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”