Clan prefix format

Clan prefix format

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

jouninkomiko

Clan prefix format

Post by jouninkomiko »

Any ideas on how you all want clan names represented? like [SY] or SY_ etc.
Longaxe

Post by Longaxe »

I think it would be cool if you could upload a little bitmap as part of your name. Maybe like a 10 by 10 image, that can be placed before within or after your name.
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

I'd prefer SY_ over [SY]. Of couse I could just say: put some options letting the user choose the way clan tags are shown.
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

Well, I'm leaning more towards something unified, but I'm willing to adapt. I've been saving clan handling for last, so I've basically done nothing regarding it so far. So if you all can tell me exactly the way you think clan names should be handled, that would be great. If you think it should be flexible, in what way should it be? And also, what options should be present. , etc.
Michilus_nimbus

Post by Michilus_nimbus »

It would be nice if you'd let the clan shoose its own special character at the beginning and the end of the tag, like |FuTa|, [FuTa], <FuTa>, etc.
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

What about
JouninKomiko (CLAN)

?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

What about

Alantai Firestar clan

I aint so keen on brackets and I'd prefer to choose wether I ahve them or not but makign ti italics and smaller makes it a lot cleaner looking imo and a clan can just add brackets themselves if they want it.
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

I thought about it and decided that there will be no option as to how you will display your clan abbreviation. So what we will be deciding on is how it will look for everyone. I'll make a poll about the options

Return to “General Discussion”