OMG

OMG

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Min3mat

OMG

Post by Min3mat »

Search found 71 matches

The TA Spring Project Forum Index
Topic: Suggestion: More terrain/gameplay interactions...
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 14
Views: 135
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:56 pm Subject: Suggestion: More terrain/gameplay interactions...
Or have reeds and stuff stuck to them instead when they free themselves
Topic: Insignia and ranking logos
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 18
Views: 183
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:38 pm Subject: Insignia and ranking logos
The engine would have a list of texture names so that it knows what textures to replace ingame, and if it was model absed and not texture based then the engine would place the model perpendicular to t ...
Topic: Reviving the request list
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 51
Views: 483
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:37 pm Subject: Reviving the request list
Actually I think hovercraft should be represented int eh same way as ships and ground units, exept for amphibious untis and subs, I think that this should be a setting as to wether they show up or not ...
Topic: Can we have a 1280x1024 screenshot?
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 9
Views: 207
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:27 pm Subject: Can we have a 1280x1024 screenshot?
! aGorm you aint beating em to it, send to me for a shot across 3 monitors and a tv! Talk about panoramic views fgs
Topic: Universal Usage
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 11
Views: 112
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:08 pm Subject: Universal Usage
AA is not a Yankspanker production, they SY's have XTA and all the other TA stuff they've done, SJ has already said that spring will be released with a modified version of XTA and I trust him to balan ...
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:00 pm Subject: Insignia and ranking logos
Yes I got someone else to get rid of it,

What sue is an honourary title that offends me and is seen as an attack on my honour??
I dont mind a title and I dont mind ti being about posting lots but ...
Topic: Suggestion: More terrain/gameplay interactions...
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 14
Views: 135
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:56 pm Subject: Suggestion: More terrain/gameplay interactions...
How about footsteps and tracks? Simple thing but it gives a good effect, perhaps just trampled grass or snow or whatever it is our ground is
Topic: Multiple Height maps :: Tunnels and caverns
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 9
Views: 134
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:54 pm Subject: Multiple Height maps :: Tunnels and caverns
Just a suggestion
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:50 pm Subject: Reviving the request list
This is a good idea--granted--but is this in violation of what we previously requested? We requested that radar blips not reveal the sort of unit the blip represents. If the blip is in the sky, it is ...
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:24 am Subject: Reviving the request list
As long as it isnt all chocolate, thats something I've set ym sights on among other things
Topic: First post!
Alantai Firestar

Views: 221
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:22 am Subject: First post!
You will succumb to my wrath within seconds, you can never be ready
Topic: Spring LOGO
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 5
Views: 73
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:21 am Subject: Spring LOGO
I think that the logo should be developed now by generating polls from the community asking them what they want and we can compile ideas that where voted in into a set of logos where each element of t ...
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:18 am Subject: Reviving the request list
I request that maps have information on lighting and sky textures included in them. What use is a terrain type if it always has the blue sky and white clouds? Maybe on a lava map I want red light or o ...
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:08 am Subject: First post!
Just bring it on
Topic: Off/On Stealth
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 24
Views: 297
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:07 am Subject: Off/On Stealth
Alantai Firestar,
There is no doubt in my mind that I will never get you to leave, so could you please review your posts before submitting them, I don't mind little spellling mistakes, or typographic ...
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:51 am Subject: Reviving the request list
No line is needed to mark the boundary
If you play the old spring it's quite obvious where the lake ends and the boundaries are because there is no terrain texture for the underwater past the boundar ...
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:43 am Subject: Insignia and ranking logos
On the contrary, I think this needs for drastic action to rid oneself of this accursed name I have been cursed with
Alantai Firestar

Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:41 am Subject: First post!
Well can we just shutup about it all, and at least we agree that one of us will kick the others ass in spring, just I'll be doing the asskicking aGorm
Topic: SHIELDS ??? are those possible
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 6
Views: 114
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:39 am Subject: SHIELDS ??? are those possible
Oh well just a thought
Topic: SHIELDS ??? are those possible
Alantai Firestar

Replies: 6
Views: 114
Forum: General discussion Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:37 am Subject: SHIELDS ??? are those possible
Why not have a unit thats invincible (shape of a shield) thats being transported by a unit (on the arm) that way you just ahve to position the arm in scripting some way and set ti so the shield unit c ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4 Next