Search

Search found 3401 matches

by abma
07 Mar 2019, 23:26
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com
Replies: 8
Views: 203

Re: Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com

ok, fixed a blocking bug. https://github.com/spring/pr-downloader/issues/113 downloading should now work via http://repos.springrts.com/tchobby at least. can you please test it if you can download "tchobby:test", too? when i hear no problem/bug reports, i'll change all repos in repos.gz to the new u...
by abma
07 Mar 2019, 17:18
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com
Replies: 8
Views: 203

Re: Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com

Silentwings wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 16:45
I think you will be able to use https, just not yet.
yes, thats the plan! i don't want to break all at once, this is why https isn't enabled yet.
by abma
07 Mar 2019, 10:22
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com
Replies: 8
Views: 203

Re: Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com

meh, found a bug: streamer users DOCUMENT_ROOT: https://github.com/spring/pr-downloader ... er.cpp#L98

but it should use DOCUMENT_ROOT + SCRIPT_NAME i guess...
by abma
06 Mar 2019, 20:13
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com
Replies: 8
Views: 203

Experimenting with refactoring repos.springrts.com

Ive tried to refactor repos.springrts.com: old: http://ba.repo.springrts.com/ http://zk.repo.springrts.com/ ... new: http://repos.springrts.com/ba/ http://repos.springrts.com/zk/ http://repos.springrts.com/tchobby/ ... also packages.springrts.com and repos.springrts.com was split, before it pointed ...
by abma
11 Feb 2019, 09:14
Forum: SpringLobby Client
Topic: howto create deb package?
Replies: 2
Views: 122

Re: howto create deb package?

a snap already exists: https://github.com/nsg/snap-springlobby

debian sid mostly is up to date: https://packages.debian.org/sid/springlobby

i hope thats useful...
by abma
30 Jan 2019, 23:29
Forum: Lobby Clients & Server
Topic: Upcoming lobby server updates
Replies: 31
Views: 2780

Re: Upcoming lobby server updates

the relayhost is atm broke. sorry!

https://github.com/spring/relayhost/issues/3
by abma
29 Jan 2019, 00:09
Forum: Lobby Clients & Server
Topic: Upcoming lobby server updates
Replies: 31
Views: 2780

Re: Upcoming lobby server updates

Yeah, it's Kloots decision then. I sometimes wish he would communicate more with us people here. As I consider the sideffect of in fact "banning" the main mod as quite a drastic step I really hope he put alot of thought in it. we did not vote about that, but me and several others agree with this ap...
by abma
28 Jan 2019, 10:19
Forum: Community Blog
Topic: [misc] lobby server upgrade
Replies: 0
Views: 845

[misc] lobby server upgrade

today we upgraded uberserver to the current development version. When you notice a new problem, please leave a note here or report to the bug-tracker

thanks!


The forum thread Upcoming lobby server updates contains more details.
by abma
28 Jan 2019, 09:34
Forum: Lobby Clients & Server
Topic: Upcoming lobby server updates
Replies: 31
Views: 2780

Re: Upcoming lobby server updates

afaik 103.0 has a crashbug which allows spectators to crash the running game. I'm pretty sure this will lead to more players leaving than the few osx players we have. Staying at 103.0 very likely will cause engine-developers to leave which is much more harmful. I hope its understandable that we can'...
by abma
28 Jan 2019, 08:29
Forum: Lobby Clients & Server
Topic: Upcoming lobby server updates
Replies: 31
Views: 2780

Re: Upcoming lobby server updates

Jools wrote:
27 Jan 2019, 10:27
I think the minimum version should be game-specific.
i understand that, but we need to get rid of unsupported spring versions. spring development needs more current versions to be used. We have still some autohosts which use spring 98.0/100.0/101.0/103.0 :(
by abma
15 Jan 2019, 10:52
Forum: Help & Bugs
Topic: Weird Graphics
Replies: 1
Views: 135

Re: Weird Graphics

duplicate post, locked thread.

-> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38854
by abma
05 Jan 2019, 01:09
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: AR-Camera
Replies: 42
Views: 4185

Re: AR-Camera

when looking at https://github.com/PicassoCT/spring/tree/arcamdev/rts/lib/openh : - CMakeCache.txt & error.txt must be removed - https://github.com/PicassoCT/spring/blob/arcamdev/.gitmodules -> rts/lib/openh264 but this folder doesn't exist. a submodule like file exists in https://github.com/Picasso...
by abma
02 Dec 2018, 18:10
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: springrts.com CSP is blocking imgur as a source
Replies: 10
Views: 771

Re: springrts.com CSP is blocking imgur as a source

thats by intention:
- spam bots are embedding images from external pages.
- privacy
- external services randomly disappear
- springrts.com is backed up
by abma
06 Nov 2018, 01:24
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: (un)planned migration to debian
Replies: 4
Views: 576

(un)planned migration to debian

by accident i rebooted the server yesterday. as it hanged at boot and i had to call dansan i took the chance to migrate it from ubuntu to debian. as it also was planned to merge it with replays.springrts.com... we did all at once. a lot of stuff broke / needed manual migration, but the most importan...
by abma
17 Oct 2018, 11:20
Forum: Mac OS X
Topic: MacOS Buildbot failure
Replies: 14
Views: 1924

Re: MacOS Buildbot failure

@TurBoss: can you please clean the builddir?

at least CMakeCache.txt has to be removed, so the new settings applies.
by abma
16 Oct 2018, 10:39
Forum: Mac OS X
Topic: MacOS Buildbot failure
Replies: 14
Views: 1924

Re: MacOS Buildbot failure

try to set

Code: Select all

ForceCoreContext = 1
GLContextMajorVersion = 4
by abma
25 Sep 2018, 17:14
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Request: rename #moddev to #gamedev
Replies: 23
Views: 1830

Re: Request: rename #moddev to #gamedev

I can neither unregister nor register channels and in the latter case it would not be appropriate for me to manage #gamedev as I am not a game developer. Why is registration limited only to moderators? On an IRC server anyone can register a channel. you are smart, you can organize it. ask if this i...
by abma
25 Sep 2018, 12:48
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Request: rename #moddev to #gamedev
Replies: 23
Views: 1830

Re: Request: rename #moddev to #gamedev

ThinkSome wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 00:21
implementation details of doing so do not matter.
unregister #moddev + register #gamedev. ask all users to switch to the new channel + update docs / wiki.
by abma
19 Sep 2018, 11:40
Forum: Lobby Clients & Server
Topic: Help wanted: Player lobby client name & version reporting support to lobby protocol and Uberserver (langs: XML,Python)"
Replies: 7
Views: 1219

Re: Help wanted: Player lobby client name & version reporting support to lobby protocol and Uberserver (langs: XML,Pytho

Furthermore, we could use this protocol change opportunity to also do other housekeeping, such as removing the CPU value in ADDUSER. done. Perhaps we could also add CPU model and GPU models present, for game rooms to decide whether to let people in or not (with a suitable error message)", or to set...

Go to advanced search