|Warning! This page is outdated! The information displayed may no longer be valid, or has not been updated in a long time. Please refer to a different page for current information.|
The Modweb Generator is a set of PHP scripts created by Maelstrom to easily create statistics pages for each unit and weapon in a mod.
To create a 'Modweb' for your mod, follow these instructions
- Download the current version of the Modweb scripts from the forum thread. A link is down the bottom of this page.
- Unzip the Modweb generator into a directory on your webserver.
- Unzip the following folders and files of your mod into the mod/ directory of the Modweb:
- The modinfo.tdf file, found in the base directory of the mod, into the base directory
- The units/ directory of the mod,
- The weapons/ directory of the mod,
- The gamedata/ directory of the mod.
- The files in unitpics/ directory of the mod in the output/images folder of the modweb generator (note : unitpics MUST be in .bmp format.
- Run index.php through your web browser of choice, and select the relevant options from the menu.
- Copy the contents of the output/ folder to the desired location
- Your done!
- Depending on the template, build pics will need to be uploaded to an images/ directory where all the HTML files are located.
- AA's Technical Unit Guide, using excellent custom templates (outdated).
- AA 2.21 Technical Unit Guide, Made by Maelstrom and [Gen]Fox after loads of headache.
- XTA Modweb. A bit outdated, but still there.
- Xect vs. Mynn Modweb. Used an old version of the Modweb.
- Please add yours to the list if its not here!