I'm currently working on a GUI framework that makes development of GUI elements easier.
Current version available at spring.jobjol.nl.
If the updater doesn't work for you or you don't want to use it, you can always get the latest version from http://tinyurl.com/yqtpuk (7z) or http://tinyurl.com/36smzm (tar.gz).
Features of the framework:
- Object-Oriented abstraction layer to design GUI elements.
- Many pre-written GUI elements like textures, text, formatted numbers, team logos, checkboxes, buttons, health bars...
- Each element can have Commands (mouse actions), a tooltip and a help text. They are automatically displayed when the cursor is over the element.
- Windows can be moved and resized in Tweak-Mode (<CTRL>+<F11>).
- The color of the windows can be adjusted in Tweak-Mode.
- Lines are now sharp even if Anti-Aliasing is turned on.
- A lot of cool stuff I can't think of atm. I'm too lazy to think of more..
- My old Resource Bar widget reworked with the framework. Resizeable and moveable. The indicators for the share level are still missing. Everything else is there. A click on the netto income (right of the bar) shows the "stall factor". That factor shows how much faster your builders would work if you wouldn't be stalling.
- My old Tooltip widget with a special display of selected/hovered units.
- Click on the tooltip switches between help and mouse actions tooltip.
- My old Player Info widget with two new features: Left-clicking a player logo gives selected units to that player; middle-clicking goes to his commander. This window still needs some love..
- Nearly feature-complete console (chat window) with message seperation and player logos. Middle-click on the console goes to the last point made by an ally.
- The little camera switcher..
- See the changelog for the cool new stuff ..