infologs.springrts.com - Page 4

infologs.springrts.com

Discuss development of lobby clients, server, autohosts and auto-download software.

Moderators: Moderators, Lobby Developers

gajop

Re: infologs.springrts.com

Post by gajop »

That was fast, wow! Looks good, I'll post some further comments as GitHub issues.
PS: I'm pretty bad at css myself
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

counter strike source - driving devs to strategy game development ever since the start
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

But google doesn't index what 's displayed on people's screens.

How about a mirror called infowars.springrts.com
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Post by dansan »

The logs.springrts.com page now has a HTML renderer specifically for entries with a tag "spring-launcher". It displays the infolog in a HTML page with linkable line numers on the left (similar to github): http://logs.springrts.com/logfiles/20/ . The upload date is displayed in your browsers locale format and timezone.

If you have custom requirements for your uploads (notification, privacy, rendering etc), create issues on the github page.
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Post by dansan »

logs.springrts.com now has support for webhooks (Issue #10). That's the web-version of a callback or pub/sub.

A logfile upload can trigger a POST request to a specified URL. The message body will contain the logfiles text, title (name), tags and upload date in a JSON object.

If you wish to receive updates from the site about certain uploads, PM me a URL and an optional filter (e.g. certain tag present).
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Wee automated log reporting, log sorting and self adding to similar bugs is now possible.. 😊😁

Return to “Lobby Clients & Server”