- ☑ Players and spectators columns get their column header replaced with images (sword and eye)
- ☑ rename "Description" to "Battle Name"
- ☑ S,C,R a top of the first three columns is removed as it is pretty much obvious about what those three columns represent
- Players, Spectators, S and C columns are made fixed-width (minimum possible) and not resizeable
- The icon for a password-protected battle is imo too small (someone care to make a new icon?)
- Max is thrown out of battlelist (it is already printed under Players: $Players/$Max" in battle infos below
- ☑ Engine is thrown out of battlelist and into battle infos below (it is mostly not needed as test rooms already write test in description)
- ☑ Host is thrown out of battlelist and into battle infos below
- ☑ Running column is hidden by default until someone fixes uberserver to report this.
- ☑ the column called R (minimum rank) is removed and instead a note is added to battle infos
- row is grayed out when $player does not satisfy rank requirements
- The contents of rows under the column named "Game" are replaced by one of (the latter two are much easier to do and thus preferred):
- icons of the games in question (and the column is moved before Battle Name)
- short game name (S44, EvoRTS, BA, TechA, XTA, ... )
- long game name, but without version
- Filter/Activated/..../Host new../joine buttons are moved under minimap block, making nickview larger. As long as the player has a >=1366px horiz screen, it should work. This would also make the filter screen open above minimap and nickview (in the current case it would make the buttons jump up, which I guess would be undesirable).
https://github.com/springlobby/springlobby/issues/600 bigger playerlist in replays menu (and maybe battlelist)
https://github.com/springlobby/springlobby/issues/585 do not "hide bots" in battlelist (it is useful for !notify)
https://github.com/springlobby/springlobby/issues/391 feature request: height draggable 'Battle infos'
https://github.com/springlobby/springlobby/issues/91 when switching to battle list pane, the view is set to the far right of the pane
Image to get a rough idea: