springfiles.com went down a year or a month ago, and broke Kernel Panic download links.
So a new release of Kernel Panic was needed!
Kernel Panic 4.9 out!
4.8 -> 4.9 changes:
- Handle the swapping of 7th and 8th argument of Spring.GetTeamInfo
- Added main.lua into LuaUI to make widgets work again
- Set CanMove=1; in socket.fbi so that they can be given exit waypoint
- Fixed buildpic file extension in counter.fbi
- For single player, use either the ingame frontend, or the small external launcher included in the .zip and installer,
which I tested both on Windows and Linux.
- Multiplayer not really tested, the lack of kp in rapid could be an issue.