Spring 104 had been out for 2 years, but only this week someone tried Kernel Panic and reported to me it wasn't working.
The main breaking change introduced by Spring 104 was the very interface to know the version of Spring.
- Complete Installer (Windows)
- Zipped Mod, Maps, and Launcher
- Just the .sd7
4.7 -> 4.8 changes:
- Fix gadgets, widgets, addons crashing because Game.version got moved to Engine.version
- Using Spring.Reload in Direct Launch widget, since Spring.Restart(startscript_filename,"") seems to fail.
- Using the skewed style buttons I made for GRTS in Direct Launch widget
- Fix packets undeployable on Hex Farm
- Give full los to everybody when ColorWars growth starts
- Yes I edited the readme part about FireStorm maps license.
For single player, use either the ingame frontend, or the wxLua external launcher (either should work both for Windows and Linux). For multiplayer, I don't know what lobby are hip nowadays. I put Springlobby in the Windows Complete installer.