Download link: http://springfiles.com/2908
- The first map option is a tickbox make the Lua ignore every other map option and use randomised values instead.
- The second map option let you have a team colored texture. A tower is considered owned by a team when it has atop a finished structure of at least 3x3.
- The third map option let you specificy a bounding shape for the map.
Circle is rarely different from hexagon.
Rectangle uses the map size, giving it irregular edge.
- The fourth map option only make sense when the fifth is ticked, it offsets the lattice or not. Compare:
- The fifth map option is to remove 25% of the towers, making the map less crowded. Compare:
- The other map options should be self explanatory.
- Fixed Start Pos place Gaia in the center, then place other team one by one, each the farthest away from other teams.
- Random Start Pos pick a random offset direction, then place each team in its own pie slice.
This mean that, for a given map layout, fixed start pos are always placed on the same place, even if you add or remove teams.
This mean that, for a fixed map layout, random start pos will be different each time you start the game.
This also mean that random start pos might not be placed on the map extremities.
If you have more teams than towers, then it start placing more than one team per tower, evenly spaced at half the tower radius.