1. Stuck in drawing mode
2. f6 does not sound mute
3. gfx errors with ATI and UsePBO=1
4. some GFX related crashes
5. SPADS: failed to upload demo
1. to exit the "always draw mode" leave the chat mode by pressing enter and press the draw key again (mostly ´ or §)
2. can be easily workarounded by adjusting uikeys.txt or use a widget which fixes the key binding and is already fixed in the current development version of spring
3. can be easily prevented by enabling safemode or setting UsePBO=0.
4. if spring crashes and you have this line in infolog.txt:
Code: Select all
This stack trace indicates a problem with your graphic card driver. Please try upgrading or downgrading it. Specifically recommended is the latest driver, and one that is as old as your graphic card. Make sure to use a driver removal utility, before installing other drivers.
even that 1. is VERY annoying and should be fixed its imo no blocker for setting 98.0 live.
Thanks for the feedback!