166+22 days, 1334+73 commits later. Endless benchmarks & recompiles.
And here we are. The first release with binary builds for Linux, working FOSS drivers support and many improvements in the engine itself.
Thanks everyone for your contributions! In particular gajop & cleanrock.
- Windows installer
- Windows portable
- Linux32 static
- Linux64 static
- Source (tar.lzma)
- Source (tar.gz)
- Linux cross-distro binary builds
- first release working with Mesa drivers
- much faster Sim (~20% and ~50% with working OMP)
- some new Sim/weapon features
- many improvements in spring-mt
- add experimental map generator (see http://springrts.com/wiki/Mapgen for details)
- new cmdline arguments
- better pathing
PS: It was my fault that 92.0 was broken and never went live. Sorry everyone :)