I'll update it every time I get a new bug ^_^
My current bugs:
- When mousewheel is clicked, the screen toggless bright green.
The widget "MiniMap Start Boxes used to and should disable itself once the game has started, now though, it stays after the game starts and throughout the game.
- Two highlighting widgets I have both have the same problem in that when they're turned on, whenever I hover over a unit it highlights it but also makes half my screen either green or blue depending on which widget I use.
- The Idle Units widget I use (Bottom of my screen) now shows some facs if not all brighter than usual.
- Whenever a GUI widget than uses Minimaps is enabled, my green flashes shades of green whenever I build a unit. I spoke to MeltraX and after me commenting out some lines he said "Hmm, does anyone here know if something in gl.DrawMiniMap() changed?" - Update: Doesn't happen every game, it didn't happen for a while so I thought it had fixed itself somehow, then I got it again today ┬¼_┬¼
- The Custom Icons widget now needs an update to fix the Com Icon as the change which made Games spawn the start units instead of the Engine borked this widget and made it show the Com as a Con. Also, some units now show as bigger radar blobs than they used to. Oh and when Com cloaks, its custom icon stops functioning.
- This is a biggie (Engine bug). When I try to move units to a position, some of the units spaz out once the first unit reaches its movement target. Not sure if this is something to do with units trying to make space for other units when you order multiple units to move to one spot. But yeah, big pathing bug that needs attention.
- Spring has always had this problem, but I thought I might as well finally say something about it. The Exit screen doesn't expand to fit more than so many players.
- This has been around for ever too. Endgame screen graphs look ugly and go off the screen.
- I can't see projectiles of any air bombers (Others get this too, not just me)
This is a bug with BA I think. When players coop, only the coop's Com's spawn. Everybody who isn't in a coop doesn't spawn a Com. In BA, when you take a Com from somebody's who's left, you don't get the resources and storage of that Com so you're just taking the extra Com unit and nothing else.
- Game ends randomly in mid-game sometimes when it shouldn't do. Something to do with desyncs.
In BA, your storage doesn't go below the starting resources all game. Probably something to do with the Game spawning the starting unit instead of the Engine.
- Area reclaiming is bugged. The command is either ignored or completed in a weird order.