Server seems to be down

Server seems to be down

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

MasterBel2

Server seems to be down

Post by MasterBel2 »

I seem t be able to connect, the lobby says "connected to official server" and then nothing. No messages are recieved from the server except maybe the TASSERVER command which gives details about the server itself. There's absolutely nothing from the server in the log.

Three other players have reported being unable to connect to the server. I'm on SpringLobby .248, the others on SpringLobby .263 so it's not a lobby problem.

Help?
MasterBel2

Re: Server seems to be down

Post by MasterBel2 »

Never mind it's working again, for all of us. That was weird.

EDIT: not entirely working. I renamed my account after it, and now it appears that both the current name of my account and the previous are logged into the server.

I tried messaging myself and nothing happened :cry:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 4.52.45 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 4.52.45 pm.png (13.08 KiB) Viewed 1558 times
abma
Spring Developer

Post by abma »

automatic updates where installed and because of this the database server (mariadb) was restarted. the lobby server seems to fail to automatically reconnect to the db server -> some weird errors.
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

Okay, makes sense :) Thanks for the explanation. I guess I won't panic next time? :wink:

Return to “Help & Bugs”