BA/TA/Nota/... T2 mexes and makers.
--- I want to see some very different games too. Example: ---
* You have many 1-geo spots and a lot of free space around (about 3x Screamer/Mercury radius between)
Geos are important (not like BA/ZK/... where you can just replace them easily by wind farms or solars and later fusions - just because of exponential eco advantage is easier to archive than territory control)
* No metal spots (or very spaced (1..2x Screamer radius) and very few metal) - but sun storms cover the map periodically with new reclaimates.
They can come together with weak and strong EM effects which are dangerous to the cheapest of your units - you get what you pay for :)
(Note: EM-Effect vs EMPulses --is about the same as-- mist vs 10-meter solid-water-waves)
EM effects reduce radar, disable un-shielded electronic devices, ...
* Give geos an impact or at least EM shield - to make sure they are in the middle of your base.
Instead of just more shields, you can upgrade your shield by building shield-enhancers within geo-shields (the geo is your nanoframe-starter: recharge, capacity, ability to deflect faster projectiles or replace by a bigger shield) - just 1 big beautiful textured shield sphere and other buildings around look better than overlapping shields.
* I know how to add asteroid spawns to a map, but we have only a few good maps which are big enough to not be over-porced (Thus asteroids only supporting the player which already has map control) or have flat terrain around and many geo spots.
Maps like Hex-Farm can help out, but the latest version (with a lot of thin spikes) lags with spiders and is bad with ZK terraform - needs changes for this kind of game.
* Air superiority rewards you with intel - always scout ahead
There should be some free area - unlike BA and ZK.
Free of heavy defenses in most games (not porc-the-whole-map), except maybe some small cloaked intel, repair/refuel stations and/ambush bunkers (fill it with T0 mobiles).
T0: low-energy units are weak suicide units, but costs only metal and are built very fast.
They leave 100% reclaim - be sure to get everything back with constructors/reclaimers!
They are less units, more control-able projectiles.
T1: constructors, main force, outpost-siege, fighting for asteroids=reclaim, air supremacy. They are somehow disabled by strong EM effects during sun-storms (worse/less sensors and not commandable without mobile EM-shield support...)
T2: are immune to EM effects, but need a lot more energy and backbone economy to produce and maintain (energy stockpiled weapons, energy consuming abilities like shields and high-energy weapons).
They are only useable together with T0+1 and most of the times you only need 1 of each type at your army.
- Support: mobile EM shields, area-jammers, mobile high-quality sensor array support, tac-nukes-interceptors, etc
- Attrition: Impact-shielded fire platforms with slots for some T1, huge hero-units, etc.
- Factory: Produces T0 units away from your base, has some reclaim/repair abilities.
T3-mod-option: If you can't win with T2+3, you retreat and reclaim some of your units to make one of these:
Silencer: Launcher costs a lot less compared to missile!. Now the enemy has to make anti everywhere or will lose his outposts and armies (guided/tracking missiles - everything else is dumb and redundant to Buzzsaw).
Buzzsaw: Static Anti-Outpost artillery, but not alone useable vs more upgraded HQ.
--- to be continued ---
Basically you can make this out of any mod, you just need to change some properties of units and write 2 gadgets (Asteroids, EM-effects/EM-shields).
I know, some parts look a bit messed up.
Will try to fix it when I am not as tired anymore.
Maybe some of you have some likes/dislikes or better ideas till then?