- added !reload command to manually reload mod and map list.
- %1 can now be used in game title (will display springie version)
- springie now sets hosting spring process priority, desired level is in settings (main section). Default is "AboveNormal"
- if you try to close springie while hosting a game, new dialog pops up and you can choose to automatically exit as soon as hosted game ends - allows you to change spring priority on the run from menu
- allows you to hide/show spring hosting window on the run from menu
- allows rehosting and mod reloading from menu
- advanced error handling - you can now setup in config how to handle errors (default is to suppress them and try to resume). Springie also logs all errors to springie_errors.txt and also them to website (http://springie.licho.eu/errors.txt)
- greatly improved mod/map reload speed (=startup speed improved, map reload now almost instant)
- !team and !ally commands added for manual team/ally forcing
- !helpall command added - displays all commands known to springie, sorted by command level
- you can now set windows size and fullscreen/windowed mode and hide spring window in settings
minor tweaks and bugfixes:
- missing map dl% progress report fixed
- game now locks on start (to prevent some minor bugs)
- maplink now never contains space characters - you can always click on it
- default throttling for "!force" added (to avoid spring.exe crash)
- empty admin name causing exception fixed
- empty welcome message causing exception fixed
- fixed exception caused by network disconnect during map search
- all messages by springie to battle lobby are now said as emote (except game chat redirects)
- fixed chat redirect from springie GUI to game
- changes done in battle details settings are now applied instantly
- improved search filtering (listmaps and listmods now always show map/mod numbers as well as name)
Bobins - you only ned to forward one port (UDP) to hosting machine. And set springie to use that port for spring hosting.
I guess that your forwarding doesnt work yet..
LordMatt - you can change dgun limit but only from springie GUI. I plan to add "presets" (configurable by server owner, presets will include battle settings and disabled units) and ability to pick and vote for preset.
Myg - yes it's planned along with presets. There will be option to switch to certain preset when map changes.
- !fixcolors command added
- !springie command added (can be used in main or other channel). Reports back basic springie information (name, version, online since, mod, map, players, game state)
- springie now has status bar (and systray icon tooltip) which shows basic information (similar to !springie command)
minor tweaks and bugfixes:
- improved startup error handling (missing spring link or failed spring startup)
- fixed admin settings (some buttons were causing errors)
== TODO ==
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum