Some Basic H&B rules

Some Basic H&B rules

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Some Basic H&B rules

Post by SwiftSpear »

This forum isn't a place for casual discussion, nor it it a place for flaming, in light of some recent events I'm setting down some rules here to keep this place running the way it should be.

- Help topics may be posted in any language if the poster has difficulty with english, and people may respond in the same language as was posted, english is always allowed in all threads. Bug topics must be in english. This is not an excuse for international off topic dialog, off topic threads will be deleted.

- If you can't help, don't post. No flames, no off topic comments, no QFE's or QFT's. This goes for bug threads too, confirmations or discussion of the bug only. You are allowed to ask the topic author to further clarify something you don't understand if you think it will enable you to help them.

Everything else goes, and I'm not going to be really strict about it, I just think it's unaccptable that help and bug threads are turning into flame wars, and that must stop immediately.
Last edited by SwiftSpear on 29 Jun 2006, 07:16, edited 1 time in total.
FizWizz

Post by FizWizz »

Will you Sticky this thread?
(I don't care if my post gets cleaned out)
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Yes, I had for the spamstopper to count down before it let me edit my post, so I went and watched a hour of TV instead :P

Return to “Help & Bugs”