How best to get in touch?

Discuss the source code and development of Spring Engine in general from a technical point of view. Patches go here too.

Moderator: Moderators

SeanHeron
Engines Of War Developer

Post by SeanHeron »

Hi all Engine + Core Infrastructure devs.

I was looking to get in touch with you guys this last week or two, but so far haven't had much luck. (I did talk with HokoMoko on Discord, he said I might want to try asking here in the Forum).

There's a few things I'd be interested in talking about - some of which I've posted about (in general discussion, on cross - Open Source Game + Engine coop).

Would be cool if someone could drop me a line - I'd be happy to send my email via PMs, or better, go for voice chat (on Mumble, Matrix, Discord, or Gather.town - you name it :P ).

Thanks, and regards

Sean

P.S. Don't want to be over the top here, but I've had a lot of fun out of the engine and being able to use this forum here (and other infrastructure) - so thanks for you guys keeping that running for so long already and improving on it all the while :) !
SeanHeron
Engines Of War Developer

Re: How best to get in touch?

Post by SeanHeron »

I'll just follow up, and try to make things easier by explaining what I'd like to talk about:

I don't know if it came through on my "Requiem" thread, but I really appreciate having (had) this forum, the Wiki, and the site as a space for collaboration , getting talking with other people (and documenting stuff).

I still feel there is a need for that (if perhaps in different proportions / somewhat changed requirements) - and I'd be more than happy to invest time towards that goal.

I know there are a number of non-trivial issues, but at least I'd like to try to talk about different angles or possible approaches.

Thanks for your time,

Sean

Edit: I guess you could call what I'm interested in a bit of a "Phoenix" project - looking at what changes are necessary / could potentially reinvigorate the space provided here at Springrts.com

Return to “Engine”