Spring Tanks is now on www.indiedb.com

Some guys decided to attack each other with tanks and you can be one of them. /join #springtanks

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

knorke

Post by knorke »

http://www.indiedb.com/games/spring-tanks

So yes, the game is maybe 10% complete and thus publishing like this is probally stupid but I hope to get some feedback from people outside Spring.

Actually I do not even like indiedb that much, imo there is too much twitter,facebook,rss and stupid slow flash galleries instead of real content but I did not know any other suitable site.

I probally will not post too much on there (ie no downloads) and instead just link to http://springrts.com/wiki/Spring_Tanks most of the time because keeping one site updated is already hard enough.
Idea is that maybe some people save a bookmark and check again in some time or something.
Have to sloooowly spread out from all you BADSD players! :regret:
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Re: Spring Tanks is now on www.indiedb.com

Post by PicassoCT »

Traitor! The moment you have a mod, and got it tested out, it was time for your unexpected, but inevitabel betrayel. We are no longer good enough. Or is your game not good enough to penetrate the badsd crowd?

Go, go, go to indiedb and leave us and the dramAAA+ behind. Oh, knorke, how could you do that to us.. missusing our hospitality. You will regret this, soooh, but go, follow your desires for popularity.

;)
scifi

Post by scifi »

PicassoCT wrote:Traitor! The moment you have a mod, and got it tested out, it was time for your unexpected, but inevitabel betrayel. We are no longer good enough. Or is your game not good enough to penetrate the badsd crowd?

Go, go, go to indiedb and leave us and the dramAAA+ behind. Oh, knorke, how could you do that to us.. missusing our hospitality. You will regret this, soooh, but go, follow your desires for popularity.

;)

Go knorke leave us forever , go search for a better future.
Go, go, go to indiedb.

Anyways its always good to show diferent mods outhere.

I aprove ;)
knorke

Post by knorke »

Visits: 83 (21 today)
See? It already went viral! And its not even Friday yet.

And someone is "tracking" it!
(He also said my story was cool and called me "bro")
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

evil twin bigbro is tracking you everywhere

Return to “Spring Tanks”