- make path separator linux style only (get rid of CFileSystemHandler::native_path_separator!)
atm raw fs uses os specfic one while zip/vfs uses linux only. causing to show files doubled in Lua's VFS.DirList().
- clean up/unify the classes themselves
atm there are 3 ways used to scan/open files in the VFS:
- CArchiveBase (ArchiveScanner/unitsync)
- CFileHandler (Lua)
- CArchiveBase has a GetCRC32 it would be very nice to have this in the other interfaces, too, so Lua could use it.
It would be nice to have a fast & clean implementation to scan for existing files in VFS&RawFS w/o loading the file itself via CFileHandler() (that's what Lua does atm!). (perhaps make rawfs part of CVFSHandler and remove CFileHandler totally?)- done
files that need to get touched:
- all in rts/System/FileSystem/*