CORE or ARM???

CORE or ARM???

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Which side is better (?which is more evil?)

CORE
51%
ARM
49%

Total votes: 47

Sheekel

CORE or ARM???

Post by Sheekel »

Instead of arguing about it, vote!
Mars Keeper

Post by Mars Keeper »

I can´t decide...
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

ARM is better. They can have sex. Period.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Arm cannot have sex, there's a large chunk of armour and weaponry in the way. Besides humans are probably made with nano things a lot quicker if you skip out unnecessary body parts such as reproductive parts and limbs and so on. I mean arm mustn't be that liberal and forgiving as they ued to be if they're still fighting a battle for reasons they've long forgotten after thousands of years
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

Alantai Firestar wrote:Arm cannot have sex, there's a large chunk of armour and weaponry in the way. Besides humans are probably made with nano things a lot quicker if you skip out unnecessary body parts such as reproductive parts and limbs and so on. I mean arm mustn't be that liberal and forgiving as they ued to be if they're still fighting a battle for reasons they've long forgotten after thousands of years
If you can't have sex, what is the reason to even being made of flesh?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Because it's better than spending time and resources figuring out how the core patterned people int he first palce, which core probably has tucked away deep inside a file dump, and they'd never get the technology from core. Thus it is cheaper and quicker to clone flesh.
Deathspoon

Post by Deathspoon »

I Realy Dont know...I Think Arm Are better On smaller maps cause of thair LVL 1 Power, but core are better on bigger maps...as thay can build defences before the flashes or peewees come...so thay get obliterated
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

You forgot to add the "they are BOTH evil damn it!" choice! DAMN IT!
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Core, but i play aa so things are a little dif.
ephillips

Post by ephillips »

If its a sea map I'll chose arm because of the superior air power, and I somehow prefer milleniums. On a small ground map I would normally chose arm, but so many games have the no EMG and 10 min BT rule that I normally end up as core. On the large map core owns - you can actually build buzsaws, but vulcans are rarely finished before the game is out unless you are just messing around.

I normally play AA aswell - but i find that holds true to the original strengths of each side broadly.
PauloMorfeo

Post by PauloMorfeo »

Charlemagne wrote:ARM is better. They can have sex. Period.
Do they? I thought they replicated with cloning...

Anyway,
About the Core living in a cyber-enviroment, have you guys not seen Matrix? Cyber-Sex in that far future will be way better (and easier) than the «real» thing.

I wonder if it was someone like Neo and Morpheus that brought the Core empire down... I wonder what kind of agents the Core had trying to keep the bold Arm dudes from entering the Core's matrix and controling they're units and stuff...

Maybe the Core Matrix was running on Microsoft software, which was buggy enough to allow any Arm intruder to go in and destroy the entire matrix...
genblood

Post by genblood »

I prefer " C_O_R_E " :shock: :roll: :twisted:
mongus

CORE

Post by mongus »

CORE rux ur base!!
Buggi

Post by Buggi »

Wow, I've got the wild Commander sex fantacies going now.

W0hoo!!

*woo, that nanolathing tickles*

:shock:
GrOuNd_ZeRo

Post by GrOuNd_ZeRo »

Arm is more evil, they have MAVERICKS! :o :shock:
CaptainExo

Post by CaptainExo »

I'm pretty sure both sides are mechanical... otherwise their construction methods and so on would be totally different. :|

Ground_Zero; this isn't Megaman. :P
cabbs

Post by cabbs »

ARM is far superior.

most of their stuff is super-shiny or beige. mmm...

and i think that a war that had decimated the billions of worlds in this galaxy can probably hand ARM and CORE a pass when it comes to the moral implications of unit production...
DOT

Post by DOT »

core is pro
can pawnz arm..

arm r weak shit

core r succesfull with his nuke lol
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Don't resurrect old threads, DOT. This is a warning for general abuse of the forum.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”