Lamers night

Lamers night

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

jellyman

Lamers night

Post by jellyman »

All just under half an hour I witnessed:

Com bomb in first couple minutes.
Player join game and quit after a couple minutes saying 'thats all I have time for'
Level 4 teamed with new: 'I can't play with such a lousy ally. I'm quitting'. After the enemy raided his base with medium success a few minutes into the game.
Me a level 5 star losing all my mexes to one lone bomber (and no I'm not saying the bomber rusher is lame, but my own stupid lack of defence).
Zenka

Post by Zenka »

conculsion: don't play with ppl you don't seem fit.
Kixxe

Post by Kixxe »

Yea, play with WarC! :D
Hellspawn

Post by Hellspawn »

I usually end up playing against WarC.
Flint

Post by Flint »

Thank you for informing us!
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

OH MY GOD COMMANDER BOMB.

OH MY GOD NOOBS.

OH MY FUCKING GOD I NEED FUCKING AIR DEFENCE.
Deathblane

Post by Deathblane »

I think his point is it was a sh1ty night, as opposed to any actual real complaints.
Leaderz0rz

Post by Leaderz0rz »

Drone_Fragger wrote:OH MY GOD COMMANDER BOMB.

OH MY GOD NOOBS.

OH MY FUCKING GOD I NEED FUCKING AIR DEFENCE.
were you always this annoying or have you just now decided to be?
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

Always I think. I'm mostly certain he got banned from the Plannet Annihilation forums when the AA forums were still there, continued his streak as soon as they moved, and extended it here when he discovered AA on Spring. It is like he is trying to take after Das Bruce, but can't help but mix in to much childishness.
mongus

Post by mongus »

For lame stuff yesterday:

I had to re-download a map i already had ( foothills v 8 ), because it was causing synchs with new players that just had got it.
Which means it changed since i got the same file.

Also i had the bad idea of trying to use amphibs in Silver Lake.. no they cant climb the sides of the lake.

The game extended for more than 1 hr for this clumsiness, my ally dropped and it was like that for 25 minutes without me realizing that and using .take, the enemy got to build nukes, and nuke me.

I couldnt get to win even having having the upper hand almost the hole game, because i couldnt access the enemy base from water (in which i had milleniums and missile frigates). Finally got my units to level enemy base by building a lab on their shore!

Above all, my connection couldnt hadle that many ppl and the game was painly slow.

Also the metal is like 25% too high in that map so we had quite a lot of units.

And, the grass texture needs more variation, aswell as the rock mountains.
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

My point was it was quite funny how much 'dum' stuff happened in such a short period of time.

And my night was redeemed later by a 4 vs 4 game against XHC. There was lag problems and we lost. But we fought hard and hopefully I'll learn something when I get a chance to watch a replay.
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Archangel of Death wrote:Always I think. I'm mostly certain he got banned from the Plannet Annihilation forums when the AA forums were still there, continued his streak as soon as they moved, and extended it here when he discovered AA on Spring. It is like he is trying to take after Das Bruce, but can't help but mix in to much childishness.
Um....

No I didn't, I'm still on the new AA forums, I'm just fed up with people posting how shit there game night was. Don't play with noobs, don't complain about combombing and build more damn air defence. It really annoys me why people don't have at elast one missle tower up after they have a factory.
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

Archangel of Death tickles Drone with an AK while suppressing his amusement at Drone's post

You melded a couple sentences together I think. But I'm just going to sit over here with my hand covering my mouth now.
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

If you think reading my post was bad just wait.

Next time I'll force you watch the replay.

And Drone_Fragger, my wife thinks you are funny.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

mongus wrote:For lame stuff yesterday:

I had to re-download a map i already had ( foothills v 8 ), because it was causing synchs with new players that just had got it.
Which means it changed since i got the same file.

Also i had the bad idea of trying to use amphibs in Silver Lake.. no they cant climb the sides of the lake.

The game extended for more than 1 hr for this clumsiness, my ally dropped and it was like that for 25 minutes without me realizing that and using .take, the enemy got to build nukes, and nuke me.

I couldnt get to win even having having the upper hand almost the hole game, because i couldnt access the enemy base from water (in which i had milleniums and missile frigates). Finally got my units to level enemy base by building a lab on their shore!

Above all, my connection couldnt hadle that many ppl and the game was painly slow.

Also the metal is like 25% too high in that map so we had quite a lot of units.

And, the grass texture needs more variation, aswell as the rock mountains.
Mong, you were 1 of 5 people to have that old old test version. Sorry for the trouble it caused.
CompWiz

Post by CompWiz »

speaking of lame and noobish stuff,

i was playing speedmetal the other day
and my enemey tryed to commbomb me right away i stoped that with 3 llt's

then right after that he tryed to commnap me and failed.

and after that he quit.

shortest game i ever played.

:roll:

we should post all are lame games here :wink:
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Don't speak about speedmetal.
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

speedmetal. Bleeeh...

Last time I played it, it boiled down to who would send more nuke that the enemy had protectors.

I landed a nuke, the host (one of my enemy) quitted.

Not my concept of a fun game. :evil:
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Indeed, Its a horrible map.
mongus

Post by mongus »

Dont worry Forboding Angel, it was quick download, ... i liked the mex radius change.. but the old v8 texture was better imo, the dark zones look odd, and it was good as it was.. why to change?

despite that, was no big deal, just one false start and i realized what was happening :)

Return to “Ingame Community”