NTAI not doing anything

NTAI not doing anything

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

RedLizard

NTAI not doing anything

Post by RedLizard »

Hi,

when playing with NTAI (on LAN), the commander just stands still where he is spawned. The log mentions "Using script Commanders". The version i used is 0.70b3, using the regular installer. The same thing happens in linux using wine. I did not test the native linux version yet.

Any idea what causes this? And if the Commander script is involved, a clue on how to change it?

RedLizard
Kuroneko

Re: NTAI not doing anything

Post by Kuroneko »

RedLizard wrote:Hi,

when playing with NTAI (on LAN), the commander just stands still where he is spawned. The log mentions "Using script Commanders". The version i used is 0.70b3, using the regular installer. The same thing happens in linux using wine. I did not test the native linux version yet.

Any idea what causes this? And if the Commander script is involved, a clue on how to change it?

RedLizard
Try updating Spring, make sure the mod you're using is supported.
RedLizard

Post by RedLizard »

Hm. Appearantly i DO have 0.71b1; the official download link's description is outdated.

And I'm just using the standard mod (XTA).
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Using commanders script is an internal thing, NTai doesnt appear to eb laoded, rather thsi sounds more like runnign spring.exe and selecting the commanders script option.

When i say looking at the AI log I am referring to the file in spring folder/AI/Logs/

Return to “Help & Bugs”