Moola!

Moola!

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Sheekel

Moola!

Post by Sheekel »

Get paid to play games! I've found no catch, other than that its very addicting. Ive only got one invite left, you if you want it, PM me!

The entire thing is payed by advertisments. You start with a penny. You play a strategy-type thing against another player (live) and if you win, you double all your money. So if you have a cent, it goes to 2, then 4,
then 8, 16, 32, 128, 256, 512, 1028, etc. I made 20 bucks in an hour. They mail you a check when you decide to cash out.

Its a great deal, the only problem is they make you watch an ad first. But there is an option to skip those ads at the bottom of em...
cyclerboy

Post by cyclerboy »

i have 2 invites left if sheekel runs out so PM me too if you want them. it is really addicting and you can win up to $10,737,418.73 no joking
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

sounds interesting what games? do you have to have them? do ur winnings not change when u lose? is it fun? is it RPG/RTS/FPS?
Sheekel

Post by Sheekel »

The website is http://www.moola.com

The whole thing is still beta...which is where it falls short. There is currently only one game (though several new ones are *very* close to release). Its a Flash game where you try to outwit opponents and steal their gold...its hard to explain....just go play it...

But its fun, addiciting, and free!
Kuroneko

Post by Kuroneko »

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, despite that I know you make money from your invitations.
Sheekel

Post by Sheekel »

actually, we only make money if you play. I think its a certain percentage of all your winnings.
Kuroneko

Post by Kuroneko »

Sheekel wrote:actually, we only make money if you play. I think its a certain percentage of all your winnings.
Started playing today....

Yeah, you only make money if we cash out our winnings. The game itself is an interesting game of wit and skill, as well as the entire betting process... I've been betting small ammounts and earning up rather than attempt a constant doubling. I'm just not willing to take that much of a risk :)
Sheekel

Post by Sheekel »

Anyone have any good strategies?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”