Impossible to LOGIN

Impossible to LOGIN

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bhangman

Impossible to LOGIN

Post by bhangman »

Hi guys ... since 2 days i try to connect on SL ..... without succed
so : i have received my verification Code BUT nowhere to put it !

Server ** Connecting to server Official server...
[18:25:36] ** Server ** Connected to Official server.
[18:25:40] ** Server ** Déconnecté du serveur, fermeture du chat.
### Session Closed at 2020-11-22 18:2
plz help me
MasterBel

Re: Impossible to LOGIN

Post by MasterBel »

Unfortunately I'm not one with the power to help with this, but I can say
Why are we still having problems with this, and maybe at this point it's causing more problems than it solves?
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

Enough blathering, there is no major issue here e.g. in the last 24h, 20 accounts were created, 19 successfully verified, the remaining 1 seems to have used a fake email address. On uberserver side: I'll look at bug reports via github when they have proper logfiles etc attached, but I'm not offering more of my time than that.
MasterBel

Post by MasterBel »

Silentwings wrote: 30 Nov 2020, 10:31 Enough blathering, there is no major issue here e.g. in the last 24h, 20 accounts were created, 19 successfully verified, the remaining 1 seems to have used a fake email address. On uberserver side: I'll look at bug reports via github when they have proper logfiles etc attached, but I'm not offering more of my time than that.
Ok, nice to know we're getting a lot of successful registers. I just fear that it's turning into one more thing that might go wrong for new users, and I'm not sure of the benefit it provides. In which case it's one more moving part which might steal (small amounts of) time, eating into our already limited budget.

I did fully intend it as a question though, and I'm glad the answer seems to be that it is worth the extra effort required. I'm content with that if the person responsible (seems to be you) is okay with it.
saturnV

Post by saturnV »

bhangman wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 18:28so : i have received my verification Code BUT nowhere to put it !
maybe he can simply not find the textbox to enter the code? :roll:
DJTrickyM

Post by DJTrickyM »

i will say ive had a slightly similar issue.

ive registered, it gave me a code via email.

i put this code in, it says connecting and all that, then the login window pops up...

so...i log in again and the thing asks for my code again, i put it in...login window pops up...

it just keeps going back and forth...

after checking, my pc doesnt see springlobby as a program, only the setup.

and it keeps saying C:blahlbah/games isnt writable? but i installed it in my D drive?

im reinstalling it now to see what happens.
DJTrickyM

Post by DJTrickyM »

correction, filepath was documents/my games/spring that wasnt writable...no idea why.

but it makes sense why its in my C drive, its my main OS drive, D is just storage n such.

and yeah, same issue...after reinstall it comes up asking for the code, it didnt send me a new one so i used the old one. login window, hit log in, asking for a code again...

:( wanted to try spring 1944
Last edited by DJTrickyM on 24 Dec 2020, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Help & Bugs”