Admin rights for autohost server

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

aw87

Post by aw87 »

Hi Everyone,

I really would like to know who gave admin rights on the servers to people like Adolf, Gumpy etc?

Why this admins kick players for nothing, without reason? How do you choose a person to give him admin rights?

Hope to get answer soon and would like to talk with the guy who is responsible for this.

Thank you
MasterBel2

Re: Admin rights for autohost server

Post by MasterBel2 »

The host owner did, it's always the host owner. I don't know who that is but on reading the !list users on the host doesn't tell you who the host owner is, however from that and from the conversations, I think that Regret/sectoid123 is the owner? I'm not sure, nor do I know how to contact them.

Please, if you have a list of players that you think would do well to have admin rights, contact Flow and hopefully he can do something about this.
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

aw87 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I really would like to know who gave admin rights on the servers to people like Adolf, Gumpy etc?

Why this admins kick players for nothing, without reason? How do you choose a person to give him admin rights?

Hope to get answer soon and would like to talk with the guy who is responsible for this.

Thank you

Aw87 why are you crying? http://replays.springrts.com/replay/b37 ... c99326485/ Wasnt this the reason you got kick? You dguning other teamates units and stealing their com metal? and stealing mex spots? Please explain why you shouldnt be kick. Watch that replay and use common sense maybe you will figure things out finally instead of blaming everyone in sight. Lmao "without a reason?" she says gg go back sewing skirts i think you dont need a brain for that.
aw87

Post by aw87 »

I dont want to discuss with you this. Most of players in Spring know that you are like little bitch. You always kick players for nothing, provoke and use rude speach. A lot of people hate you and know that you are unfair and rude. So, I wonder how the host owner gave you this rights...

Thats why I want to speak with host onwer to ask about this.

Ofcourse I expect that it's someone of your friend gave you this rights. Other clever people dont give you or Grump admint rights...this is insane to look on this. You and players like you with admin rights make the Spring worse and worse.
aw87

Post by aw87 »

Speaking about the replay which you attached, I could say, that if you look on the game...you can see that after combomb enemy Air suck coms metal and I want to get this metal also to share between mates and dont give metal to enemies. Is correct thing that everyone do in this situation.

But you little greedy kid dont allow me to do this and want to get my com with your air transport. So you, stupid kid, should kick your self for this thing...Then ofcourse after this thing I want to crush your face, base and everything. And then you kicked me...Coz you again was unfair and provoke trying to get my comander by your transport...
aw87

Post by aw87 »

MasterBel2 wrote:The host owner did, it's always the host owner. I don't know who that is but on reading the !list users on the host doesn't tell you who the host owner is, however from that and from the conversations, I think that Regret/sectoid123 is the owner? I'm not sure, nor do I know how to contact them.

Please, if you have a list of players that you think would do well to have admin rights, contact Flow and hopefully he can do something about this.
Thank you MasterBel2, I will...coz it's really hard to see when kids doing what they want using rude speach, provokation and kicked others ...
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

Adolf, people would be more likely to respect your decisions if you showed your level head in refusing to insult them back, maybe this would help somewhat and people would stop being upset with you?
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

MasterBel2 wrote:Adolf, people would be more likely to respect your decisions if you showed your level head in refusing to insult them back, maybe this would help somewhat and people would stop being upset with you?

ok dad, if someone steals your com wreck next time ill be sure just to watch
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

ok dad, if someone steals your com wreck next time ill be sure just to watch
Might I suggest that this is the wrong way at looking at the game – because it's a team game, resources that go to your team should help the team.

As in, I'm typically okay with this happening because I'm constantly sharing out resources to team members anyway.
BadgerMyBadger

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

stop being mean to adolf

Return to “General Discussion”