PLZ PERMABAN MANDO

PLZ PERMABAN MANDO

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

triton
Lobby Moderator

PLZ PERMABAN MANDO

Post by triton »

PLZ PERMABAN MANDO
Floris

Re: PLZ PERMABAN MANDO

Post by Floris »

i agree this needs no arguments
triton
Lobby Moderator

Post by triton »

Ye, its time.
Jonny5isalivetm

Post by Jonny5isalivetm »

Mando was kickbanned from BA earlier on today as a result the server magically starts lagging to death so I kickbanned him from all games..

ddosing server so I ban from TA server too and I am the devil

[14:53:59] <[KING]Silver> [15:42:34] <[GETREADY]Mando> no ask host owner to remove his admin priv for banning player for no reason
[14:53:59] <[KING]Silver> [15:42:39] <[GETREADY]Mando> or war has to start
[14:53:59] <[KING]Silver> [15:42:51] <[GETREADY]Mando> No reason ban not good
triton
Lobby Moderator

Post by triton »

He's like the first guy I know that really deserve a life ban.
NO NEED TO FUCKING ARGUE
Flash

Post by Flash »

+1
Floris

Post by Floris »

while were at it i want overkill hosts removed aswell...

today i tried !admins and it doesnt want to list back its admins, while Adolf before lying that shockwave was the owner aswell.
fuck this incompetent springrts server adminning/rules
Jonny5isalivetm

He stuffs up peoples games because of his own personal vendetta
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

No need to post anything on my side, you already know my point of view.
Let's say +1... minimally.
Shoxter

Post by Shoxter »

+1. He's not even a funny troll, 0 comedy value to keep around
very_bad_soldier

Post by very_bad_soldier »

I reported to abma and Silentwings too. As always I was just dismissed. They claim that this issue is fixed in 104. :regret:
Also they say they don't know about ally commands crashing hosts and it has never been reported before (attached replay didn't count it seems). And if I think that I found an engine exploit then I can go and open a mantis ticket.
I just gave up...
PtaQ

Post by PtaQ »

I don't understand why it still wasn't done. Every month someone calls for it, reporting his ddos attacks and it is like that for years now? I also don't get the 104 fix excuse. Even if it gets rid of these exploits mando will always find a way to troll someone. That is his nature and he proved that over and over again.
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

PtaQ wrote:I don't understand why it still wasn't done. Every month someone calls for it, reporting his ddos attacks and it is like that for years now?
Sorry, but NO, concerning my hosts, it was my connexion OUT some months ago, and recently this, that is not the same > http://replays.springrts.com/replay/91e ... 6d862cc96/

It's maybe confuse : DOS attack = Deny Of Service = Deny of Internet/network service.
It's not the same that the replay just above > it's a 103 ENGINE exploit.
Kapytii

Post by Kapytii »

This again? Its like the beginning of this year...

Dont bother, no one can ban mando.
Senna

Post by Senna »

Kapytii wrote:This again? Its like the beginning of this year...

Dont bother, no one can ban mando.
Are you sure? just give admin some $ and they sure will do it. For free nothing they will do, but money does all.
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

@Moderators

Does it matter that he's exploiting some issues? Because the honest fact is that this is not the only way he trolls. He blows up allies' bases, dguns, and his language is attacking, and really not nice to be around. Some people are not particularly pleasant to be around, Mando is particularly unpleasant.
Jonny5isalivetm

So my home network is down like this feels very personal all of a sudden or coincidence ?
quakeman2

Post by quakeman2 »

Sorry for the late reply but i've been busy.

Before starting the trial let's quote some stuff.
Floris wrote:while were at it i want overkill hosts removed aswell...
+1
Please do that as all this actually happened because of Overkill host admins incompetence.
very_bad_soldier wrote:They claim that this issue is fixed in 104. :regret:
Sadly 104 version has been already tested and host went boom. Also from the source code is evident they have no clue what this is all about.
So they lied to you again. Also don't complain about these admin being useless, because if only a single time they asked for some proof (replays and stuff) of what exactly happened, probably different people would have gone to jail.

Anyway....

Mando is so fair that he will permaban himself but at 2 conditions:

1) Overkill host or any other host connected to Adolf's administration should be permabanned as well.
2) I want to this trial to go on till the end without locks or any other kind of cover-up BS. Abma said forum is the right place to discuss about this.. let's see if this is true or not. I want this just to show the people that there is always a reason for mando to fight for justice. And not like he all suddenly does something bad.

Also please add a general rules for the community where admins are obligated to add an explanation for any ban that clearly shows proof for such ban. Not like "banned for trolling" and that's it.

About the trial:

I'll start posting my defensive proof and comments in next post as i would first request to Triton to publish informations of what FULLY happened and not just the end of the story to see if this guy is really so coward to start a post with no explanation or he has really something to show.
Amazing thing is that he was also there and saw everything that happened and even searching for admin to stop the guy trolling mando xD . Still he starts this post. Kind of weird for real.
(All this thing of course happened in front of conecat admin enjoying all this even after mando paused the game for 1 min asking to kick the guy who was trolling.

Will be continued after Triton's reply......

P.S. Of course it's all fine to forum admins that people start a post like
triton wrote:PLZ PERMABAN MANDO
no explanation or anything. Instead they lock or remove fully legit posts. Good job.
flop

Post by flop »

+1 ban
frju365

Post by frju365 »

+1 for a permaban. Instead of blaming the Autohost admins, the moderator could ban persons who exploit vulnerabilities for bad behaviors. It's just a shame that such persons do that ! I've never seen that in other communities. But mando is not the only person who does that... and admins of the lobby doesn't play for most of them to springrts. And apparently the implementation of an email verification for springrts account is not going to be released.

Return to “Ingame Community”