OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - Randolph & Murtagon

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

BadgerMyBadger

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

This host has been more popular than ever and really enjoyable for weeks since Adolf disappeared.

No toxic atmosphere, no dodgy admin, just spring like it used to be.

But then today I have been repeatedly unreadied and spec'd by rule or admin when I was ready, to stop me from playing. This wasted 1 1/2 hours of my time. It's weird because I never had an issue with murtagon before, then today he seemed to action this. I was then kicked from the game by Randolph, who I guess was invited in by Murtagon to troll me and get some revenge for my previous post.

I guess my message is to the powers that be, that it worked for a little while, so thank you. But I guess I'm asking for the impossible.

Cheers for trying anyway, very much appreciated
gajop

Re: OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - Randolph & Murtagon

Post by gajop »

If you want assistance from the moderating staff, please write concrete reports and send them as PMs to us directly, so we can try to handle them.

EDIT: Locked. I don't see anything positive from having these complaints public. We *will* act if he receive formal complaints through PMs - we haven't received any recently.
zweistein

Re: OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - Randolph & Murtagon

Post by zweistein »

I was there at that time. I think he got specced because he wasnt ready after 15 seconds. Then he cried a lot, named everybody cunts, toxic community, said some admin did spec him etc. By the words he used, like cunt etc., i think he just wanted to troll and keeps trolling.
BadgerMyBadger

OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - Randolph & Murtagon b

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

Merged. Do not create new threads to try and circumvent locked threads. (Silentwings)

Read https://springrts.com/wiki/Felony#7 if you need clarification.

^I need one last reply, I dont mean to avoid a lock but this i think this is important,

I did use bad language, sorry. I'd had a lot of my time wasted by admins. Again. After such a long time without any of that.

Adolf seemed to panic about this post, tried pm'ing me, as below, so admins please feel free to check its legitimacy.

I would give reports etc but im really sorry im no good with that kind of thing and I'm not sure anybody could ever prove admins were forcing me spec after I had readied....

Trouble is these trolls will be able to hack my pc one way or another, so I am now forced out of this community due to that. I'm rubbish with technology, but good people I trust here who are told me to leave it alone because I'll get hacked and I would regret going after them. Too late now eh hahaha,

So yeah, I cant risk playing here due to that, and I'd rather leave than let pathetic internet trolls run the show when I come here to chill out and enjoy some PEW PEW.

[18:57:52] <Randolph> remove that forum post
[18:58:00] <[Handy]Andy> why?
[18:58:05] <Randolph> you dont want any battles there
[18:58:13] <Randolph> remove or ill continue to ban you from last time
[18:58:14] <[Handy]Andy> why?
[18:58:16] <Randolph> i didnt ban you i let u play
[18:58:22] <[Handy]Andy> i got fucked by murtagon
[18:58:27] <[Handy]Andy> id rather stop playing here
[18:58:32] <Randolph> he was joking i think im talking to him now
[18:58:33] <Randolph> not ot ban u
[18:58:34] <[Handy]Andy> than let admins abuse their power
[18:58:34] <Randolph> to
[18:58:38] <[Handy]Andy> no its cool
[18:58:40] <Randolph> remove it
[18:58:40] <[Handy]Andy> im ok with it
[18:58:51] <Randolph> and stop troling in this host
[18:58:54] <Randolph> and u are left alone
[18:59:03] <[Handy]Andy> i dont troll in this host
[18:59:10] <[Handy]Andy> its a lie
[18:59:12] <Randolph> u did
[18:59:15] <Randolph> we have replays
[18:59:16] <[Handy]Andy> you wont find anything
[18:59:23] <Randolph> realy? the replays on u dguning tamates
[18:59:26] <Randolph> for t2 con?
[18:59:33] <[Handy]Andy> what like 1 example from months ago where i'd suffered constant abuse
[18:59:41] <[Handy]Andy> when the game was over
[18:59:45] <[Handy]Andy> no mate its cool
[18:59:49] <[Handy]Andy> id rather stop playing here
[18:59:58] <Randolph> ok
[19:00:00] <Randolph> good bye then
[19:00:05] <[Handy]Andy> ciaoooooooooooo
[19:00:07] <[Handy]Andy> xox
Jonny5isalivetm

Re: OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - Randolph & Murtagon b

Post by Jonny5isalivetm »

Andy which I thought was a decent chap until I realised it was the Famous Badger he has ruined countless games because someone didnt share t2 or in my case was not playing to his "standards"..

this guy can be filed under "trolls"
gajop

Re: OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - Randolph & Murtagon b

Post by gajop »

STOP. I specifically locked the previous discussion to prevent further toxicity on the forum.

Future attempts to circumvent mod actions will result in locks, warnings and bans.

Send complaints to mods in PMs.

Return to “Ingame Community”