Re: Just Reporting Overkill host abusing with personal info.

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

quakeman2

Post by quakeman2 »

Mando has been called for justice again.... after another amazing abuse from forum/lobby admins of this NONopen community.

Unlock that post and let the people reply and stop censoring every conversation on this forum as you like for pure personal interest.

Other than this i will wait to see Senna host or accounts banned for a while for having spreaded false informations about a player's wife death which i consider way more serious than a link to a player's facebook account which is already public by definition.
Not mentioning that Senna is advertising every single day in each host his youtube videos to get accesses from people which provides him money.
This is all an obvious cheap trick to try to create problems to hosts were people he doesnt like are playing. (everyone understand this exept the admins)

If necessary i will provide tons of logs of Senna posting his personal informations and links to his public stuff including his ret***ed video speech on facebook.

User was warned for this post, felony 4. (Silentwings)
nixtux
TechA Developer

Re: [UNLOCK] Just Reporting Overkill host abusing with personal info.

Post by nixtux »

It takes someone with some serious issue to post such sick and depraved message
[12:05:52 AM] <[ACE]Senna> oh man u dont know what happend with nixtux
[12:06:07 AM] <[ACE]Senna> he lost his wife
Its even worse when he knew the wife was in hospital with compilation after a c-section......
Silentwings

Re: [UNLOCK] Just Reporting Overkill host abusing with personal info.

Post by Silentwings »

quakeman2 wrote:Other than this i will wait to see ... banned for ... which i consider way more serious than ...
I'm afraid your view of what is/isn't worthy of various reactions will not change viewtopic.php?f=16&t=36367#p583180.

Please avoid backseat moderation, and I remind you of https://springrts.com/wiki/Felony#10
Our policy is Report, don't retaliate. Offenses committed in retaliation will not be seen any less serious than offenses committed without reason.
Reports related to the lobbyserver should, unless requested otherwise, be made via a private message to moderators.

Locked.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”