ACE host ban by [Troll]Mando - Page 2

ACE host ban by [Troll]Mando

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Re: ACE host ban by [Troll]Mando

Post by Forboding Angel »

Make a completely different name so that no one knows who you are?

It's not like the lobby does any identity verification...
Blook

Post by Blook »

I decided to do that.

I kinda get the feeling it's a matter of time before I get banned again. I'm told Mando comes into the game and will ban knob no matter what. Seems personal.

I've also been told he's friends with shockwave and braindamage and is most likely behind the blackholehost ban as well.

They are happy to ban without question but not so much to give any explanation or listen that they could be wrong.

I came in with a completely new name and ip and I got banned anyway.

I don't think I'm dealing with reasonable people with the autohost operators.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Denial — One of the first reactions is denial, wherein the survivor imagines a false, preferable reality.

Anger — When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, it becomes frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"; "Why would this happen?".

Bargaining — The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Other times, they will use anything valuable against another human agency to extend or prolong the life. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise.

Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my server, why go on?"

During the fourth stage, the individual becomes saddened by the mathematical probability of death. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.

Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."; "Nothing is impossible."
In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions.
Blook

Post by Blook »

Well that's hardly relevant and a little extreme.

However if it was true then stage four would be:

Find a decent VPN and

Or maybe I will just read a good novel.

All hypothetical ofcourse ;)

I hate reading.
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

Hi there,

For those who are concerned, I thank them for the helpful interventions on the forum.

Blook,
Before all, thank you for let me know what is happening on you, I appreciate it.
I'm in regret to notice that there are things wrong with you and/or [Troll]Mando.
I'm currently doing investigations about this problem.

This being that the benefit of the doubt, let me tell you that :
- I removed your ban from ACE Hosts, you were only banned on [ACE]Perge for your information.
- I suspend admin rights for [Troll]Mando he's playing, I don't have the time to wait an ending 8v8 game. I know him a very little and I never play with him.
By this, it will allow him to come naturally to me.

Feel free to take back your previous nick, Blook.
If you need it and easier for you, you can contact me on my email, you can see it on the welcome message by entering on any [ACE]Host.

Best regards
Fabrice
Blook

Post by Blook »

Thank you fabrice for your action, you have restored some of my faith in humanity.

Also I wont have to look over my shoulder playing on your servers.

It's not just me who has low opinion of [troll]Mando's behavior they don't speak up on the forum because they don't want trouble for themselves, I have been told in PM by a couple.

Return to “Ingame Community”