Clear out your widget folders and solve bugs! - Page 2

Clear out your widget folders and solve bugs!

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Silentwings

Re: Clear out your widget folders and solve bugs!

Post by Silentwings »

The dgun multifire is a 'known' bug, but as far as I know it's not on mantis/trac. Someone who has this bug (I don't have it ever) needs to make a short replay of it and post it - without that we'll never find out what the cause is.

@vbs: There are bugs with bombers that are engine related and are fixed for 92 (and iirc there are other bugs with bombers that only happen to people who are loading an old version of customformations).
very_bad_soldier

Post by very_bad_soldier »

The point is that it might be misleading since the first post says that the removal of user widgets will solve all the bugs mentioned which seems to not be the case.
I just wanted to state that because users might get frustated when they remove their widgets as proposed but still suffer from the bugs.
klapmongool

Post by klapmongool »

Silentwings wrote:The dgun multifire is a 'known' bug, but as far as I know it's not on mantis/trac. Someone who has this bug (I don't have it ever) needs to make a short replay of it and post it - without that we'll never find out what the cause is.

@vbs: There are bugs with bombers that are engine related and are fixed for 92 (and iirc there are other bugs with bombers that only happen to people who are loading an old version of customformations).
This? http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=29489
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

@klap: yes, that.

@vbs: was not my intention to imply that, i'll edit first post.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”