Tapatalk

Tapatalk

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Tapatalk

Post by Forboding Angel »

It exists on the test forums. I just discovered it the other day. Check it out, it's pretty awesome :-) Unfortunately, it isn't on the main forums tey, but at least you can see how neat it is.
AF
AI Developer

Re: Tapatalk

Post by AF »

I've seen the big yellow tapatalk box on the live forums advertising I install the chrome extension
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

What? When browsing with what?

Btw, it's worth noting that whoever is the manager of the spring forums on the tapatalk end can simply flip the switch so that users are not notified that tapatalk support exists (I.E. no "advertisement").
Funkencool

Post by Funkencool »

Although I suppose it's probably annoying to most people, I was excited when I seen that. It came as a surpise to me, but I've been waiting for tapatalk support for awhile.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Chrome, I think ti wanted to let me know there was a chrome extension butI dismissed it and its not been back
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Chrome mobile? Or desktop chrome? Cause I use chrome and have seen nothing on any of my computers about it.
Funkencool

Post by Funkencool »

I'm using chrome desktop and I had the same thing, just a little yellow notiification in the top right corner, then I never seen it again.
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

Who is the manager of the spring forums on the tapatalk end?
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Technically me I guess, unless someone else has registered the url or something.

I long ago (before it was set up) turned off anything anyone would complain about.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Oh holy Shit! Someone propogated it to the main forums! I'm typing this from the android app! Yay! I haz a serious happie!
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

THEY DID NOT MADE THE AUTODOWNLOAD OF JW I PROPOSED, I M RAGING HARD AND NOBODY CAN STOOOP ME FOR HOURS TO COME.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

I'm sure this will be rectified soon, Picasso. :D yay, this is so nice! Nothing like push notifications for subscribed topics!
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

If someone will provide me with the spring paypal email address, I can add it to the dashboard which then gives the ability for people to donate from within the app itself.
Enter your PayPal Email Address so we can send you any affiliated and other revenue we help generate. Your members will also be able to donate directly to your account if this address is provided.
But to some extent I don't think that I am the manager of it, at least it doesn't seem like it, because on the dashboard it counts 0 ios and 0 android users. Moreover, someone would have had to set one up for the test forum...

I dunno. Maybe Koshi?
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

I set it up for http://test.springrts.com/phpbb, but couldn't for main forums because the URL was already in use.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Doah. If you want I can delete it from my end and you can set it up. That would probably be best as I'll be getting notifications to update and won't be able to do squat about it.
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

That probably makes most sense, maybe ask whether I'm online in IRC and only then drop the forum listing to reduce the time the listing is offline?
koshi
Lobby Developer

Post by koshi »

Nice to see this finally happen.
danil_kalina

Post by danil_kalina »

Free app. Tapatalk Support
forums.androidcentral.com
Licho
Zero-K Developer

Post by Licho »

I think that open source game should use some of the FREE ALTERNATIVES to taptalk.

Still cannot swallow having effectively advertisement to paid-only service here.

Return to “General Discussion”