Diablo III - Page 3

Diablo III

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Johannes

Re: Diablo III

Post by Johannes »

gajop wrote:In my past experience, Blizzard games have worked nearly flawlessly on linux in wine: wc3, sc1, wow.
I've never gotten the Battle.net interface to display properly, though I didn't really try either. It's possible to join a game but it's hard to see game descriptions or chat, with text overlapping with each other and such. Did it work for you out of the box?
gajop

Post by gajop »

if you're talking about those games, then yes, they have all worked for me;
it's been a while since i played any of them though, so i can't really tell you about the current status - but it usually only gets better
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

I dunno, I died a lot on normal difficulty being a mage. However the story is MUCH more present in this game than Diablo 2 so replaying is less fun.
SanadaUjiosan
Conflict Terra Developer

Post by SanadaUjiosan »

I died in Normal a lot as my Barbarian. Not going to pretend I'm "super awesome" or anything, but I was kind of surprised. Gear must have not been good enough or something.
Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

KDR_11k wrote:I dunno, I died a lot on normal difficulty being a mage. However the story is MUCH more present in this game than Diablo 2 so replaying is less fun.
I haven't play Diablo 2, but I'm getting sick of the story in Diablo 3... when you've played the same quests 10 times they get really anoying...
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

smoth mode for those who allready went through it... no this is my story, stay a while and listen

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”